Super Contributor
What kind of subscription boxes do you ladies subscribe to? Are they beauty, lifestyle, active, etc. I currently do not have any subscription boxes of my own, but we’re seeing so many different ones on YouTube, wanted to know everyone’s favorites or must haves are. 😄
Honored Contributor

Re: Subscription Boxes

[ Edited ]

I subscribed to a few beauty boxes, but I found they weren't worth the cost for me. I have had subscriptions to Allure, Ipsy, and Sephora Play. Not subscription but I use to get Wal-Mart and Target beauty boxes. I would rather buy myself something I really want, rather than get samples of products I would never use. I forgot to add Macys beauty box.

Trusted Contributor

I am a lady that never asks for samples. I would not want to pay for a monthly box full of minuscule lipsticks, creams etc etc.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

None. I do suscribe monthly to Netflix, Hulu, Audible and delivery service. That's enough

Esteemed Contributor

Birchbox 

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2  I agree. I've watched YouTube videos of unboxings of subscription boxes (fab, fit, fun is especially crammed down my throat on every video I watch) and I'll say, I don't need that, wouldn't use that, don't like that, etc. Also, I have no one I could pass my rejects on to either so, like you, I'd rather just buy myself what I want/need. 

Super Contributor
I was considering trying out Nadine West and/or Dotboxx. Any reviews on either of these?
Honored Contributor

Re: Subscription Boxes

[ Edited ]

The only one I have left is Walmart.  I have received two emails from QVC, about their subscription service.  I guess I don't have anything else coming, they were ambiguous.  Doing a search comes up with zero.  If someone can find a QVC box, please post here.  I think the problem is iffy deliveries.

Honored Contributor

Macy's Beauty Box, sometimes its smaller samples, but a lot of times they give you nice size samples and even full size items. I think its nice to try before you buy! I enjoy receiving it, although they have stopped for now due to the Pandemic.

I am also interested in Sephora's Beauty Box. Anyone subscribe to that one?

Super Contributor
I have never personally tried so far is beauty bags, but I have heard good things about it. It is especially good to try higher name brands first before you decide to purchase them. I also read somewhere that they are not doing boxes, at this time, but will restart up in September.