Trusted Contributor

Is anyone getting this? Paula (Paula's Choice) hates it, but she's been wrong before.

Honored Contributor

I tried the neck cream a few years ago and it did nothing for me.

Valued Contributor

I actually thought about this.

But when I learned they test on animals - Nope, I will not buy.

I'm trying to make better choices when it comes to how beauty companies, test their products.

Respected Contributor

If you look at the before and after, it is obvious that the person has lifted her neck a little higher to stretch out more, giving the appearance that the product smoothed out the wrinkles.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Frequent Contributor

I was very very tempted 

I have an hour😬

Trusted Contributor

I have been using Paula's products since 1995 and love them!  She personally does not review products anymore on the Beautypedia site -- in fact some of Paula's products get a 4 star instead of 5.  The cream should not be in a jar which your fingers will contaminate it. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Strivectin TSV 5-24-16

[ Edited ]

I have used it in the past and felt that my neck acutually looked a lot better. I may go back to it, but now I am using Perricone products. It's all getting very pricy.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Respected Contributor

@henderson wrote:

I have been using Paula's products since 1995 and love them!  She personally does not review products anymore on the Beautypedia site -- in fact some of Paula's products get a 4 star instead of 5.  The cream should not be in a jar which your fingers will contaminate it. 

@henderson, which one of Paula's products are reviewed at 4 stars by Paula's Beautypedia?  (Not by consumers).

I like Paula's products and would like to know which products are 4 stars.  

TIA