Respected Contributor

Still on my mineral makeup quest...anyone tried Rejuva....

I got samples of Terra Firma but have not tried yet. They only sent barely enough to cover my face if that. It was in a long baggie so getting the little out will be a chore since most of it is stuck to the baggie. It seems very creamy and when I took a little and striped it on my face and neck it seems to be streaky. I have lost interest already.

I went to the sight that rates cosmetic ingredients and cosmetics for toxicity etc. and Rejuva was the first to pop up as safe and I like their website and packaging but no samples just trial sizes for $10.00. A lot to pay if I get it and it does not work. Just wondering is anyone has tried it and has a light medium warm complexion and what color they use. It almost looks like I would be between two colors. Story of my life.

The Cory cosmetic samples were too light. Even though samples from these companies are cheap with the shipping and handling it can get expensive if you sample a lot. I ordered two Jane Iredale pressed from EBay and paid about $8 for each mini compact and they were both too light and made my face shiney and greasy.