Honored Contributor
On 3/1/2015 susan25 said:
On 3/1/2015 HSB1204 said:
On 3/1/2015 JeanLouiseFinch said:
On 3/1/2015 RachB said: Is SOB strong floral? I wonder if the honey mellows the lilac a bit. I'm not sure which one to try. Gardenia is definitely out for me.

Not a super strong floral, just light and pleasant, IMO

I agree that SOB isn't a strong floral at all. I am not a fan of floral scents but like SOB a lot and plan on ordering more of it sometime soon. I won't order the new seasonal and also not sure that I would like the gardenia one either and don't plan on ordering this formula. I wasn't using Wen when the gardenia seasonal was offered but since I know that I like SOB I will just order more of this formula to use this spring.

I'm not a fan of floral scents either but the gardenia seasonal was actually quite pleasant to me. It wasn't an overwhelming floral (at least not to my nose). I tried it in the December 2013 TSV and was worried about trying it since I had read how a lot of people found it drying but it was moisturizing enough for me.

I may have to try the gardenia after all. Hopefully, they will have a 16 oz. size. I don't want to order a 32 oz. size of this and then find out that I don't really like it but if it isn't a strong floral I probably would like it. I would imagine that the 16 oz. size of the seasonals will be available sometime soon.

susan, oddly enough, Spring gardenia was one of my husband's favorite scents! It did not smell real floral on him, just a fresh clean scent. I couldn't use it as it was drying to my hair and I thought it was a tad to floral for my liking but it smelled differently on him. It isn't super strong floral though, I just think I am not a big gardenia fan in general.

Frequent Contributor

I think I'll pass. I just don't like any floral scents at all. Hopefully summer will be good. I still have another seasonal order that will come in later. I only cleanse my hair once a week so it does last a long time. Enjoy the Spring scents for all who enjoy.

Respected Contributor
On 3/1/2015 RachB said: Is SOB strong floral? I wonder if the honey mellows the lilac a bit. I'm not sure which one to try. Gardenia is definitely out for me.

I agree that SOB isn't a strong floral at all. I am not a fan of floral scents but like SOB a lot and plan on ordering more of it sometime soon. I won't order the new seasonal and also not sure that I would like the gardenia one either and don't plan on ordering this formula. I wasn't using Wen when the gardenia seasonal was offered but since I know that I like SOB I will just order more of this formula to use this spring.

I'm not a fan of floral scents either but the gardenia seasonal was actually quite pleasant to me. It wasn't an overwhelming floral (at least not to my nose). I tried it in the December 2013 TSV and was worried about trying it since I had read how a lot of people found it drying but it was moisturizing enough for me.

I may have to try the gardenia after all. Hopefully, they will have a 16 oz. size. I don't want to order a 32 oz. size of this and then find out that I don't really like it but if it isn't a strong floral I probably would like it. I would imagine that the 16 oz. size of the seasonals will be available sometime soon.

I was a little afraid of the "gardenia" scent, too, until I tried it...the "green tea" part really cuts the sweet floral a lot. This turned out to be a good one for me! I still have a bottle from the Dec. TSV, so I'm just getting the SHL this time.

Honored Contributor
On 3/2/2015 vermint said:

I was a little afraid of the "gardenia" scent, too, until I tried it...the "green tea" part really cuts the sweet floral a lot. This turned out to be a good one for me! I still have a bottle from the Dec. TSV, so I'm just getting the SHL this time.

To me the SGGT smells more botanical than floral. I kind of liken it to the scent of Herbal Essence that I used as a teenager. I think I might need some more of that, too! Wink

Trusted Contributor

I'm hoping to see a three piece set (16 oz sizes) of all the spring CCs. I want to try the newest one, and I really like the scents of the other two. I already have plenty of both SGGT and SOB (because I can only use them occasionally), so I'm not desperate to stock up on those.

Respected Contributor
On 3/2/2015 DoxieMomma said:

I'm hoping to see a three piece set (16 oz sizes) of all the spring CCs. I want to try the newest one, and I really like the scents of the other two. I already have plenty of both SGGT and SOB (because I can only use them occasionally), so I'm not desperate to stock up on those.

I would imagine that QVC will offer a 3 piece set with all of the spring seasonal cleansing conditioners at some point. They offered the fall and winter seasonals as a set so I would expect that they would also offer the spring seasonals also.

Contributor

So happy!

I LOVE the soft floral scents of the spring CCs.

First thing Sunday morning, I bought 2 gardenias (my absolute favorite)

and one each of SOB and lilac.

I wanted AD, but there wasn't one.

Respected Contributor
On 3/2/2015 Phoebesmommy said:

So happy!

I already ordered one of the SOB and used my gift cards that I still hadn't spent yet. I may still order on AD if it is ever available.

Contributor
On 3/2/2015 susan25 said:

So happy!

I already ordered one of the SOB and used my gift cards that I still hadn't spent yet. I may still order on AD if it is ever available.

I'm afraid he won't bring the old formulas back. Don't know how much to stock up. {#emotions_dlg.angry}

Respected Contributor
On 3/2/2015 susan25 said:

So happy!

I'm afraid he won't bring the old formulas back. Don't know how much to stock up. {#emotions_dlg.angry}

I agree with you. We really don't know if the prior seasonals will be available every year or that the same prior seasonals will be offered. I would imagine that even if we have prior seasonals they probably wouldn't offer more than 3 scents at once. Maybe only the most popular formulas would be offered? I plan on purchasing more SOB and SHP to use next year. SHP is my favorite Wen formula ever so I plan on buying the most of this formula when it is available. I currently have extra FTP, WCM, WWC, SOB and SHP that are unopened in my stash of Wen. At least I have a few seasonals to use next fall and winter.