Respected Contributor
The bare mins play up my lines, too, so I have moved on. No layering and extra steps for me....I do not want extra steps. I guess it's just like anything else, you just have to make the adjustments you need. I also have problems using b min products on my eye lids, something bothers me so I have passed those products on too. The tsv looks pretty, but it's a pass for me. I am actually paring down my supplies instead of adding.
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Frequent Contributor

I have used Bare Minerals for a number of years but as I approached my mid 60's (I am now 70) I wasn't as happy with the foundation - it seemed to settle in fine lines. When the Ready products came out I was very happy with the results and when the bare skin serum foundation came out I was happy again. I only use one drop for my entire face - any more than that gives a masky look to my face. I recently ordered from the Bare Minerals website the new Complexion Rescue and that is the best! It's a tinted moisturizer that also works as a foundation for me. It's very cooling on the skin and covers beautifully. Again I use very little. I didn't get the brush for the Complexion Rescue -it was an additional purchase on Bare Minerals site. So I use the brush from the bare skin serum - works just fine.

Respected Contributor

So weird. How did my post end up before a response to seamus2 Super strange!