Respected Contributor
Has anyone ever tied these things ? Jill seems to be the only one raving about them! And didn't Tova tell us never to use soap? That's how Tovas skin looks so good. She uses cactine emollient. I believe soap is just too harsh on womens skin over the age of 40.
Esteemed Contributor
I’m honestly not impressed. They are pretty to look at but as far as using them on my skin, I don’t think so.
"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

I think they’re beautiful and make a nice gift. I have only only ever used them as a hand soap

Esteemed Contributor

To simply say "soap" is meaningless. Tova's old enough to be referring to lye soaps.

Its all about the ingredients, and these Soap Rocks should be very mild and moisturizing.

Trusted Contributor

I hate to use the word soap for this. To me it's not soap. It's creamy, soothing, feels soft. With my psoriasis it feels good on my hands.

Esteemed Contributor

Jill (and Tova) are both salespeople. They are very good and wealthy salespeople. If you like decorator soaps, buy them! Otherwise, you'll find the same items locally for a lot less money. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

I have.  I love them and so does my daughter.  They leave your skin soft and silky.  We both have dry sensitive skin.  I buy them every year.They are a mild natural glycerine soap.  Don't know what you mean by Jill seems to be the only one raving about them. 

Respected Contributor

I don't and have never used soap on my face...I will let you know about the soap rocks as I ordered the legacy set to try out...I am under the impression they are used for the hands...Update to come!

Honored Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

I don't and have never used soap on my face...I will let you know about the soap rocks as I ordered the legacy set to try out...I am under the impression they are used for the hands...Update to come!

@GAQShopr53, I used to use Safeguard deodorant soap on my face many years ago.  From what I understood, dermatologists actually recommended soap like this and Dial because it was antibacterial and good for acne-prone skin.  Seemed to work for me and my skin does not seem to be any worse from using it.  But, that was also before I actually started using skin care products.

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@GAQShopr53, I used to use Safeguard deodorant soap on my face many years ago.  From what I understood, dermatologists actually recommended soap like this and Dial because it was antibacterial and good for acne-prone skin.  Seemed to work for me and my skin does not seem to be any worse from using it.  But, that was also before I actually started using skin care products.

@Icegoddess I still use dial soap just not on my face...I tried the buff puffs when they were available and loved how my face would feel after using...just can't find them anymore.  Recently, I started using goat's milk soap for my skin and love it...I don't wear a lot of make-up and normally just wash my face and use a little Eurcerin cream with SPF.