Respected Contributor

So many good TSV's!!!! I can't decide.....

I like both the Trish McElvoy TS and the BE TSV for September 15th. I have used and like BE in the past but have never used Trish McEvoy. I am olive with golden undertones, brown eyes and hair. Do you think Trish's colors would work on me? I haven't seen it presented on any models with tan skin. I also like this from Josie Maran. These are the kinds of eye colors I usually wear. Suggestions appreciated!

http://www.qvc.com/Josie-Maran-Argan-Light-Effortless-Beauty-4-pc-Color-Kit.product.A259939.html?sc...

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Respected Contributor

Re: So many good TSV's!!!! I can't decide.....

I received the Josie Maran 2 weeks ago and love it! My skin is a light medium and dry and these products are working nicely for me. The SPF is not at all orange on my skin and gives amazing hydration. The Milk Serum is divine! Love it! In fact, I called back today to put this on AD because I was only doing a single shipment originally. I am passing on Trish's TS but have used her products and they are superb quality. I love her gel liners.

Frequent Contributor

I ordered both the Trish McEvoy and Bare Minerals TSV. They contain different items, so there is some variety between the two. I received the BE yesterday...the shade is a little off so I ordered another in what I hope will be a closer match. I love the BE TSV, especially the foundation brush, which you will receive two more of if you get the kit on AD. Both values were too good to pass up. I also intend to order the Laura Geller TSV next month (if it's something that I can use).

I am fair to medium with golden/yellow undertones. Pinks and browns usually work really well for me.

Respected Contributor

On 8/26/2014 Serena_1130 said:

I ordered both the Trish McEvoy and Bare Minerals TSV. They contain different items, so there is some variety between the two. I received the BE yesterday...the shade is a little off so I ordered another in what I hope will be a closer match. I love the BE TSV, especially the foundation brush, which you will receive two more of if you get the kit on AD. Both values were too good to pass up. I also intend to order the Laura Geller TSV next month (if it's something that I can use).

I am fair to medium with golden/yellow undertones. Pinks and browns usually work really well for me.

Hi Serena, I ordered both TSV's also. I got the Trish McEvoy one along with her beauty balm and really like them! I especially like the beauty balm(med/dark), the gel eyeliner, eye base and the eyelift. Now I'm waiting for the BE TSV. I'll probably send it back unopened as I really like Trish's and don't need so much makeup!

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran