Respected Contributor

Thank you so much @JeanLouiseFinch

Honored Contributor

Like SeeYa!

Trusted Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

SMH.  Where do people come up with these misconceptions (OP)???  And always a threat to leave.  Bye.

What does SMH mean???? TIA

@FleaMktQn

Shaking My Head

Honored Contributor

I took OP's post to mean she is disappointed she is excluded from getting ALL easy pays because she doesn't have a Q card. 

Respected Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

SMH.  Where do people come up with these misconceptions (OP)???  And always a threat to leave.  Bye.

What does SMH mean???? TIA

@FleaMktQn

Shaking My Head

@Shaunac Thank you so much

Trusted Contributor

Wow, so many mean snarky posts here. I understand OP's frustration. She is just venting and stating her opinion. 

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

I understand people feeling frustrated about any given issue.  I don't understand the need to announce such things as:  "so long QVC".  If you're unhappy enough to leave, just leave.

Honored Contributor

Yes, that's what I said, I agree w/ you @BARBIE100.  No need for unkind remarks.

Trusted Contributor

Your credit score can go down temporarily, as ours did when we took a home loan.  After 2 years it came back up, so I would guess the same could happen with other credit purchases.

Maybe that will help you curtail some shopping if you really want to do so.  Otherwise, you decide if you want another credit card or not.

There are other things they look at when making a decision on your credit score, our credit card company shows us what those other factors include for determining our credit score.

Hope this helps you make your decision.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, Q offers easy pay for qcard holders, however, you do have the choice when ordering to accept ep or pay in full. You are under no obligation to accept ep unless you choose it.