Trusted Contributor

So Perricone or Peter Thomas Roth?

Have you tried both and if so which do you feel works best?  Thank you.

Super Contributor

Re: So Perricone or Peter Thomas Roth?

Hello!  I have tried a lot of PTR products and think he offers the best bang for your buck. I have been happy with everything I have tried from his line.  Perricone is so expensive and I think you can get similar results with PTR or less expensive lines.  Having said that though, I do like Perricones neuropeptide serum for the eyelids.  I feel like that keeps my very slack eyelid skin somewhat taut.  When I don't use it for a day or two - I can tell.  I do remember PTR had a similar eyelid serum a few years ago that also worked, but then it was discontinued.  Now I believe he has a new one out and I will try that.  So I would maybe try discovery kits?  Find what works for you.  Overall though, if I had to choose between the two lines, I'd go with PTR.

Valued Contributor

Depends on what you are looking for.
I bought the Perricone Ageless kit and I really like it, especially the neck serum. I also like  the Neuropeptide Night Cream (the day cream works for firming, but I can't stand the smell). Cold Plasma stuff is just ok, imo, I got the Cold Plasma eye in the kit. It's ok, but I probably wouldn't seek to buy it on its own. Some of the other Perricone products have scents that I can't stand.
I just got the PTR tsv from the other day with Unwrinkle Night, Retinol Serum and Resurfacing pads. I just started using it, so I don't have any experience yet. Seems ok so far. I'm sensitive to scents and these PTR products are good in that way.

I bought a Dr Dennis Gross kit a while back on TSV with Ferulic Acid and Retinol and I like those products too. (Brightening Serum, Fibroblast Moisturizer and Peel)

I have very few fine lines and wrinkles. No eye puffiness or dark circles. My problem areas are a little bit crepey skin on neck, deep neck lines and the dreaded 11's btwn the eyes.
The Perricone Neck serum and Dr Gross products are great for my neck...the 11's look a little better, (retinol products and argan oil) then go back to being deeply etched because I continue to do the movements to make them that way. I think Botox is going to be my only option here, if  I really want these nasty things gone...

Honored Contributor

Do you have a specific product in mind? I don't really think any brand is consistently better or worse than another. I think all brands have some exceptional products and some mediocre products in their line and prefer to pick products individually instead of buying everything from one brand.