Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@nightnurse9381 wrote:

Too pricey for me and the sizes are small for what is charged.  I was going to try the make-up remover wipes but when I read the ingredients I saw that they were made in China and decided against getting them. 

Dementri said HE OWNS THE FACTORY  and makes everything.....why  are his make up pads made in China for gosh sakes?   He now comes off a 🤥 liar.

@SeaMaiden  His name is Dimitri.  He's not a liar, he has never claimed that he makes everything in the USA.  He makes the claim that his skincare, fragrance and body products and some other items in his line are made in the USA and that's true.  He doesn't make the claim when it comes to makeup products because some are and some aren't.  I wouldn't necessarily consider the wipes to be a skincare product since it isn't a penetrating serum or cream type thing but I can see how others might not agree.  I would guess that whomever he is in business with in China has to follow his specification or that perhaps he may supply the liquid part and the wipes are packaged there.  

@JeanLouiseFinch  Oh! D-I-M_I-T-R-I Got It! LOL! 😄

Honored Contributor

Dementri sounded sort of like a dig, like he was being called demented. But I bet it came from Pat James Dementri, the QVC host. Dimitri James is in the same soundalike ballpark.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Regular Contributor
@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:
@SeaMaiden wrote:
@nightnurse9381 wrote:

Too pricey for me and the sizes are small for what is charged.  I was going to try the make-up remover wipes but when I read the ingredients I saw that they were made in China and decided against getting them. 

Dementri said HE OWNS THE FACTORY  and makes everything.....why  are his make up pads made in China for gosh sakes?   He now comes off a 🤥 liar.

@SeaMaiden  His name is Dimitri.  He's not a liar, he has never claimed that he makes everything in the USA.  He makes the claim that his skincare, fragrance and body products and some other items in his line are made in the USA and that's true.  He doesn't make the claim when it comes to makeup products because some are and some aren't.  I wouldn't necessarily consider the wipes to be a skincare product since it isn't a penetrating serum or cream type thing but I can see how others might not agree.  I would guess that whomever he is in business with in China has to follow his specification or that perhaps he may supply the liquid part and the wipes are packaged there.  

@JeanLouiseFinch  Oh! D-I-M_I-T-R-I Got It! LOL! 😄

Thank you, JeanLoiiseFinch for a great explanation!  And it’s always refreshing to see someone take the high road. Kudos to you!!!