Regular Contributor
Refreshing to watch Dimitri and Brett demonstrate products! Yah 2019!
Respected Contributor

@Running out of return$   I agree, they work well together.

I dont need anything this visit but still watch his shows when I can catch them. So nice to see DJ on again, he said on his first visit he said he feels like he hit the big times being on HSN!!    Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

My opinion, the Brett guy from HSN is unwatchable. Pretentious and over the top.

Super Contributor

Really enjoyed watching Dimitri today. Amazing that he had a three piece set of exactly what I needed. This is what I ordered:

skinn-cosmetics-3-piece-non-negotiables-facial-cleanser-d-20190221110239253_650631 (2).jpg

It's the three out of the four non-negotiables; number four being DermAppeal which I already have enough of. Got them on autoship. Good price and, best of all, FREE SHIPPING! I hope that he'll have the liquid foundation duo when he comes back in April.

Honored Contributor

@Harvard99 wrote:

My opinion, the Brett guy from HSN is unwatchable. Pretentious and over the top.

I have to disagree with you.  Being new to Skinn, he was very well prepared and worked very well with Dimitri.

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Harvard99 wrote:

I have to disagree with you.  Being new to Skinn, he was very well prepared and worked very well with Dimitri.

@JeanLouiseFinch   I assume you're referring to my opinion.  It was very clear.  What is it you disagree with, that he's pretentious or over the top, or both?  Obviously none, because all you said was he's very well prepared and worked well with Dimitri.  Apples and oranges   Express your viewpoint, sure, but don't say you disagree with me for no reason.......that's a bit unfair of you.

Honored Contributor

@Harvard99 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Harvard99 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch   I assume you're referring to my opinion.  It was very clear.  What is it you disagree with, that he's pretentious or over the top, or both?  Obviously none, because all you said was he's very well prepared and worked well with Dimitri.  Apples and oranges   Express your viewpoint, sure, but don't say you disagree with me for no reason.......that's a bit unfair of you.

@Harvard99  Unfair?  Really?  This is a discussion forum.  I think you’re being a bit overly sensitive if you can’t handle someone disagreeing with you.  It’s obvious that I was referring to your opinion because I quoted you.  It didn’t occur to me that you would need a lengthy explanation.  I believe my reply was also obvious - I meant both and supported that with the rest of my comment.  How could you not understand that?  BC was neither pretentious or over the top BECAUSE he was a prepared and polite host.  He did not behave as though he was better than Dimitri or the viewers (pretentious) nor did I see him behave in an exaggerated manner (over the top).  That’s my opinion.  Funny, you can make a blanket generalization about this young man’s persona without giving any examples to support your position, yet you say your opinion is very clear, but then you demand that I defend my viewpoint when I already had.  My reply to you wasn’t any kind of attack on your position for no reason, it was a simple difference of opinion. 

Respected Contributor

It is nice to see Dimitri happy.  He looks good.  Something about Brett, I don't care for his presentations, whether it is Skinn or any other brand or category of product.  He may be a nice guy in real life, so this is not a personal attack.  On TV, he just comes off as phony and maybe a little arrogant.

Honored Contributor

He just comes off as a salesman to me.  At least he's not yelling and acting like it's a party all the time. 

Super Contributor

I feel the same way