Respected Contributor

On HSN forum a few were talking about the prices now on Skinn on HSN. I agree with what they are saying. I have said it too on here. They are not happy either.  Not sure why the costs are way higher than when he was on Evine. I still bought a couple products but look for Sales and Free SH.  Just my two cents.

Honored Contributor

he is  hardly on HSN... and everytime he is on I have missed him as he is only on for a short segment. I do not understand why he left Evine when they gave him so much air time.  I for one am not buying his products anymore since he moved to HSN.

Honored Contributor

I think Dimitri struck a deal wth HSN that his line will always have free shipping.

Honored Contributor

Maybe less airtime is what he wanted, he was running himself ragged all over the world. 

Honored Contributor

I am new to SKINN.  Bought a couple of items just before he had the TS and then I bought the TS, foundation, primer and a couple of other items.  I also notice how much the items have increased in cost since the day he had the TS.   Will have to evaluate if I think they are worth the new prices.

Respected Contributor

I am trying to decide too, I said once here I was looking for a different line of skin care. I do feel this is what I will do.   He no longer has the sets/kits that had like 5 or 6 products and it was a great deal.   Maybe it is HSN and not him calling the shots on price?

Valued Contributor

The products most likely cost more because of the so called free shipping. We are not that dumb to not figure out that HSN added that cost to the products. Dimitri, is not his funny self anymore either, since he left Evine.

Honored Contributor

@cactusgal wrote:

The products most likely cost more because of the so called free shipping. We are not that dumb to not figure out that HSN added that cost to the products. Dimitri, is not his funny self anymore either, since he left Evine.

@cactusgal Yes, I noticed his personality has changed. He seems so serious and not playful and funny like when he was on Evine. He should have stayed with Evine, I think! I see where Anuschka is on HSN now as well...... So interesting, Evine is really slimming down. 

Regular Contributor

I miss Dimitri on evine, but I'm sure he doesn't miss all of those shows! On HSN I'm getting my fill of the Beekman Boys, but not Dimitri.

I have not purchased anything from him since he left evine. The only thing I would buy now is Skinn lip products. The prices are higher. Good quality items, but I 'm just using other lines. 

Honored Contributor

I also like ELEMIS  and have a supply so I may return to that brand after I give SKINN a fair trial.   I really like the SKINN foundation and it will last me a long time.  Don't know if I will repurchase as the price went up a lot since I purchased it.  I love the brush that came with it.