Super Contributor

Skinn.com Discontinuing So Many Items...Sale On Now!

I just got an email from the Skinn Website & there are 5 pages of discontinued items for  2021 including the 6X Lip serum & various flavored lip balms. There are also lots ot items that Skinn lovers use, so take a look & load up with the sale prices brfore their gone.

Wonder if Dimitri has decided to streamline his company or items are just not selling like the old days!

Respected Contributor

Re: Skinn.com Discontinuing So Many Items...Sale On Now!

I haven't purchased anything since he went to HSN. Prices went up and no good kits anymore.

Respected Contributor

I think the 6X lip balm is the best lip balm that I ever used. The HSN prices for Skinn at high. Truthfully, except for the lip balm, I stopped buying Skinn when he was on ShopHQ. The reason was there was alway and new and improved product after I just bought a kit the month before. I wanted to simplify my routine. not layer products on my skin. 

Super Contributor

@wenfen  This is exactly why I don't buy from Skinn any longer. As soon as you find a product you can't live without..poof he discontinues it. This has happened over and again with Skinn. Sorry for those who will lose their favs. I still have old stock of items I could not live without and they were much better than the items he has today. 

Honored Contributor

My fav thing from Skinn is the Lip6x original serum! Wonder if he still sells this?

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

Have not bought anything since he went to HSN. Sad he didnt have the sets of products at really a  great cost. Plus the sizes he sells there are small compared to what he had on the other channel! Not a good deal at all.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs  The original Lip 6X serum was the best then he changed it and it does not do what the original did for dry chapped lips.  I never had dry sore lips using the original but the newer one does nothing!

Honored Contributor

@cozyseeker wrote:

@wenfen  This is exactly why I don't buy from Skinn any longer. As soon as you find a product you can't live without..poof he discontinues it. This has happened over and again with Skinn. Sorry for those who will lose their favs. I still have old stock of items I could not live without and they were much better than the items he has today. 

@wenfen  ITA!  So frustrating!  He claims an item to be his non negotiable item....and then he discontinues it! That was one of the reasons I stoped buying his products and all the hype he puts out.

Super Contributor

@wenfen @Thanks for posting!
I have to agree with the other posters, I used to buy a lot from Dmitri. Once I was on the phone with his sister I told her when he leaned on one elbow and advised the viewers to buy multiples of the TSV, I just knew he was he was talking to me 😂.

I loved the Collagenesis line & was furious when the improved version was not as good.

Then, there were too many products, the kits & pricing weren't as good, so I moved on. 
@Pooks thanks for the info about the Lip 6x - that's one product I would have gone back for!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have to admit, when I decided to stop using Skinn as the lion's share of my skincare routine I was somewhat concerned if I'd have a setback or if something else would work well for me.  Dimitri has been fun to watch, don't get me wrong, but I'm almost kicking myself for not reinventing my skincare regimine sooner.  Sorry, not sorry, he and his products are not the be all end all.  Yeah, they're good but it's great when you can find other great options at a better price.