Honored Contributor

First ingredient is Hibiscus which means there is more of that in there than anything else. 

Trusted Contributor
@Shelbelle
I'll have to Google that. I've never heard of that in anything.
Honored Contributor

@Midmod wrote:

@JudyL
I'll have to watch a demo to see what D says about these. I'm not crazy about having retinol as the #1 ingredient. And he's gotta convince me on the price point. Ty

*Edit

I would like to add the comment that when he was at HSN before and I would buy from him he would never wore this much makeup and foundation. I don't care that he does however I would like to see this condition and clarity of his complexion assuming he uses his own products. If his complexion is nice, it might convince me that this product is worth $49.

@Midmod - where did you get the impression that retinol was the first ingredient?  It's at the top of the deck, but is #7.  Also, it's a special version of retinol that safe for daytime.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Skinn TS HSN Apr 17

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

That's right, @ellaphant  you'll never understand because you refuse to accept that repositioning of the muscle or skin, or the use of fillers, has nothing to do with the need to care for the actual skin. 

There is a difference between paying reasonable prices for good skin care and over paying for products.

He's a con making promises that are not attainable by topicals.

If you believe him, enjoy!

Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Tem77 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

The next question is,

If I quit the Age Reset, what will I move to for a peptide serum?  I'm having trouble finding anything that compares and has a lower price point. 🤷‍♀️

I'm using a peptide booster and there are peptides in the DWP Creme Reverse. Maybe that's enough? 🤷‍♀️

@JeanLouiseFinch 

If you want a peptide serum go for Dr. Denese's Super Peptide Drops.  Its packed with good ingredients but costs more than the Skinn TS.  Thats probably no help to you!  lol. If it helps at all you would only probably need to use it every other night.  I'm regretting my impulse purchases of the creme duos and body butter duos sadly.  These prices....I mean really???

Thank you, @Tem77 , but I'll pass on the Dr. Densese.  I have been researching all afternoon and part of the evening, and I can't find another serum that has the same (or close) to what's in the Age Reset.  Even though I'm mad about the circumstances, I feel like I'm gonna cave. 🤷‍♀️

I sure hope you at least try the Skinn items you ordered.  The DWP Creme Reverse is a non-negotiable for me. 

@JeanLouiseFinch @JudyL -Oh I definitely going to give them a whirl! 

Do you ladies think the 8oz DermAppeal is worth it? It was so long ago when I first tried it and can't remember how I feltabout it.  Both the sweet hubby and I LOVE a good scrub.  I purchase the Clinique For Men Face Scrub 4 at a time.  DermAppeal's ingredients seem to be superior to the Clinique we use.

I think I'm going to give the TSV a shot based on your recs!  If it were just a 1oz I wouldn't.  Let me now your opinions on the DermaAppeal and I'll place my orders!

I used to be Tem77 but QVC lost my account! All my A/D orders have been re-instated phew!
Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

That's right, @ellaphant  you'll never understand because you refuse to accept that repositioning of the muscle or skin, or the use of fillers, has nothing to do with the need to care for the actual skin. 

There is a difference between paying reasonable prices for good skin care and over paying for products.

He's a con making promises that are not attainable by topicals.

If you believe him, enjoy!

@ellaphant Why so much anger?  Skincare isn't that serious it should invoke such contemptuous feelings!  Maybe you should try some soul searching and perhaps speak to a profesional about the underlying cause of these unwarranted and inappropriate emotions.  Mental health first!

I used to be Tem77 but QVC lost my account! All my A/D orders have been re-instated phew!
Honored Contributor

@NYCTem77 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Tem77 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

The next question is,

If I quit the Age Reset, what will I move to for a peptide serum?  I'm having trouble finding anything that compares and has a lower price point. 🤷‍♀️

I'm using a peptide booster and there are peptides in the DWP Creme Reverse. Maybe that's enough? 🤷‍♀️

@JeanLouiseFinch 

If you want a peptide serum go for Dr. Denese's Super Peptide Drops.  Its packed with good ingredients but costs more than the Skinn TS.  Thats probably no help to you!  lol. If it helps at all you would only probably need to use it every other night.  I'm regretting my impulse purchases of the creme duos and body butter duos sadly.  These prices....I mean really???

Thank you, @Tem77 , but I'll pass on the Dr. Densese.  I have been researching all afternoon and part of the evening, and I can't find another serum that has the same (or close) to what's in the Age Reset.  Even though I'm mad about the circumstances, I feel like I'm gonna cave. 🤷‍♀️

I sure hope you at least try the Skinn items you ordered.  The DWP Creme Reverse is a non-negotiable for me. 

Do you ladies think the 8oz DermAppeal is worth it? It was so long ago when I first tried it and can't remember how I feltabout it.  Both the sweet hubby and I LOVE a good scrub.  I purchase the Clinique For Men Face Scrub 4 at a time.  DermAppeal's ingredients seem to be superior to the Clinique we use.

I think I'm going to give the TSV a shot based on your recs!  If it were just a 1oz I wouldn't.  Let me now your opinions on the DermaAppeal and I'll place my orders!

Truth be told, @NYCTem77, the DermaAppeal is not a favorite. I'm not one who is usually fussy about fragrance but it has a super strong menthol scent.

Trusted Contributor
@JeanLouiseFinch
I guess I read the ingredient deck posted and thought it was in order of percentage. I don't know if my skin could take retinol. I haven't yet been able to watch a demo today but have some time now and will try to catch the next one. I'm interested in a good serum.
Honored Contributor

@NYCTem77 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Tem77 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

The next question is,

@JeanLouiseFinch 

@NYCTem77  - Let me start by saying that I have absolutely NO sense of smell so cannot comment on the fragrance that @JeanLouiseFinch mentioned in her post.  That aside, I love this product. I have the large tub on AS and use this 3 times a week.  Along with the cleansers, I feel this product has cleared up my nose area.  It looks better than it has in years.  I do love how my face feels after using it too.  

Trusted Contributor
Well, I'm trying to watch but Marlo isn't making it easy.
Talking over Dmitri, filling airtime with nonsensical chatter. *Sigh*. Dmitri is trying to talk. Now I remember why I don't watch anymore. Now the stupid demo is over and I missed it again 😒