Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

This must be an error for sure....1.7oz for $12.00 either price or size is an error. Extended delivery

Skinn® Cosmetics DWP Creme Reverse Intensive

I saw that too, @FLGators.  I don't know how, but I think it's a different product from the WDD duo.  The labeling is different. Whatever it actually is, maybe they just have a small amount they want to get rid of. 🤷‍♀️

It's an error, it's sold out now. I ordered but let see if they cancel it. There were a bunch of Prai items on clearance too but that is a limited quantity(less than 25 units)

Trusted Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch @Shelbelle @FLGators @Ilovelife123  - I have a feeling this TS will sell pretty well.  There will be new buyers who want to try the line that will buy it.  There will be die hard SKINN fans that will jump on this too.  Plus the blue bottle will be touted as giving it a more "luxe" look.  Dimitri knows how to sell his products and the HSN hosts are good at it too.  I am not criticizing anyone who purchases this.  How someone spends their money is up to them.  I am, however, going to pass on this.  Whether warranted or not, I now have a sour taste in my mouth with SKINN and am very happy with the serums I get from Naturium.

Pass for me too @JudyL . But those that have this as a staple should consider ordering this. They most likely will cancel the supersize A/S. I will survive. 

Esteemed Contributor

@JudyL  I have the supersize AM/PM on autoship $59.95

You are correct it is now $89.95 now.

I love these cleansers. But  I am at my price limit at $60.

Frequent Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

The next question is,

If I quit the Age Reset, what will I move to for a peptide serum?  I'm having trouble finding anything that compares and has a lower price point. 🤷‍♀️

I'm using a peptide booster and there are peptides in the DWP Creme Reverse. Maybe that's enough? 🤷‍♀️

@JeanLouiseFinch 

If you want a peptide serum go for Dr. Denese's Super Peptide Drops.  Its packed with good ingredients but costs more than the Skinn TS.  Thats probably no help to you!  lol. If it helps at all you would only probably need to use it every other night.  I'm regretting my impulse purchases of the creme duos and body butter duos sadly.  These prices....I mean really???

Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn TS HSN Apr 17

[ Edited ]

@Tem77 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

The next question is,

If I quit the Age Reset, what will I move to for a peptide serum?  I'm having trouble finding anything that compares and has a lower price point. 🤷‍♀️

I'm using a peptide booster and there are peptides in the DWP Creme Reverse. Maybe that's enough? 🤷‍♀️

@JeanLouiseFinch 

If you want a peptide serum go for Dr. Denese's Super Peptide Drops.  Its packed with good ingredients but costs more than the Skinn TS.  Thats probably no help to you!  lol. If it helps at all you would only probably need to use it every other night.  I'm regretting my impulse purchases of the creme duos and body butter duos sadly.  These prices....I mean really???

Thank you, @Tem77 , but I'll pass on the Dr. Densese.  I have been researching all afternoon and part of the evening, and I can't find another serum that has the same (or close) to what's in the Age Reset.  Even though I'm mad about the circumstances, I feel like I'm gonna cave. 🤷‍♀️

I sure hope you at least try the Skinn items you ordered.  The DWP Creme Reverse is a non-negotiable for me. 

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

The next question is,

@JeanLouiseFinch  - Have you looked at the Timeless Cosmetics Matrixyl Synthe 6 serum.  It is a peptide serum and I"ve used it for a long time and like it.  You could then add your Peptide Booster to it if you wanted.  Timeless has lots of sales and even without a sale, the Matrixyl is in the mid-$20 range, I think.  I always get it when there is a sale.  Think @monicakm uses it too.  

@JeanLouiseFinch @JudyL , I use the Timeless Matrixyl Synthe-6 too and like it. It's a very simple product, not a lot of ingredients.  Just whatever pepties are in the Synthe-6.  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  - Now I'm really conflicted.  If I add up the products that I use - Matrixyl, Retinol, Niacinamide - I am paying more for those 3 products than I would pay for the TS.  Plus one product is easier to use than three.  Also when I got the Age Reset from SKINN's website on a sale price on AS, it was for the same amount of product and the same prce as the TS.  Ugh, not sure what I want to do.  Did you order it?

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  - Now I'm really conflicted.  If I add up the products that I use - Matrixyl, Retinol, Niacinamide - I am paying more for those 3 products than I would pay for the TS.  Plus one product is easier to use than three.  Also when I got the Age Reset from SKINN's website on a sale price on AS, it was for the same amount of product and the same prce as the TS.  Ugh, not sure what I want to do.  Did you order it?

@JudyL - you're exactly right and I totally understand.  I had to come to terms with not quitting because of being mad or stubborn. It really is a great product.  And now, maybe even a little better from the new blending process. 🤷‍♀️ I'm still not crazy about that smooth glass bottle.  But yes, with a little egg on my face, I did. 🫣

Trusted Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch @Shelbelle @FLGators @Ilovelife123  - I have a feeling this TS will sell pretty well.  There will be new buyers who want to try the line that will buy it.  There will be die hard SKINN fans that will jump on this too.  Plus the blue bottle will be touted as giving it a more "luxe" look.  Dimitri knows how to sell his products and the HSN hosts are good at it too.  I am not criticizing anyone who purchases this.  How someone spends their money is up to them.  I am, however, going to pass on this.  Whether warranted or not, I now have a sour taste in my mouth with SKINN and am very happy with the serums I get from Naturium.

Hi @JudyL

I've been off all week ( yay me)  and I always drink a cupa coffee while watching shopping channels when I am off. Anywhoo, normally I'd never see the TS presented but today I did. Ya know I bought the manuka oil when it was $30- got it for $20. The ingredients in this TS are not anything new. He touts the manufacturing process as being exclusive - vacuum sealed. So do you or anyone else know if this process is magical enough to warrant $50 for 1.7oz?  Or that the ingredients are more purely derived than a cheaper source? I'm curious. I've read most responses on this thread and they aren't favorable at the TS price point. 

I haven't bought a nice serum in a while. I'd been ordering The Ordinary lactic acid but have fell away after my last bottle. I've just been buying whatever serums I could find at TJM. My main concern is pores ( which never used to be an issue) and discoloration from dark spots. I use Niacinamide and glycolic acid, vit c, mandelic acid ( the ordinary) . But besides the ordinary jars, the rest are affordable serums from TJM which may not be as potent as I would like. 

I never have time to research this stuff which is why I'm asking. Ty

Frequent Contributor
Anyone know how much the refill is going to go for? Did he mention it? Hard to guess but may be worth it if the refill is well priced.