Trusted Contributor

Does it really make that much of a difference? How long are you suppose to use it ?

Super Contributor

I use it when I apply any face cream..it forces the cream deeper into the skin.

I target the deeper lines first and move it slowly back n forth until most of cream is absorbed. Then I pass it lightly over the rest of my face.

Any cream left I just smooth w my hands and bring down to my neck.

HTH!

Trusted Contributor
I threw mine out. Total waste of money for me.
Respected Contributor

Not totally convinced. I think it's just another gadget that's being pushed.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Super Contributor
I got it a while ago and use it while applying creams, etc. I wasn't convinced it did anything, but since Clarisonic has the Opal (which is for the same purpose) I figured maybe it really might do something. That's if it's REALLY sonic technology -- not that I know what that is. I don't think it's a crucial gadget to have, though. Stuff gets absorbed into our skin anyway -- this just MIGHT help it along.
Super Contributor

I incorporate sonic with my derma wand and light therapy. Something is working on my 59 year old skin as it is firm, line free and clear.

Contributor
I ordered the one that came with the two lip products for less than $1 more than the infuser alone. Hoping I see a difference!!
Valued Contributor

I like the sonic infuser, and really think it helps the various skin care items to penetrate more deeply. I saw a difference in my skin after I started using it regularly, along with the Dermapeel and the two masks.

Skin care can certainly be a bit of a hassle, but I'd rather put in the effort and see some results. Unfortunately, I'm long past the time when I could get away with a splash of water and a pat of moisturizer! (Now that I think about it, I'm not sure I was ever there in the first place!)

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien
Super Contributor

Sent mine back, for me total wast of time and money.. I just use a slight patting motion till I feel my product is absorbed enough. Just another gimmick to me.

Honored Contributor

I don't have Dimitris machine but one similar that was sold on ShopHQ and I use it especially under my eyes and on the area in the tear duct corner and over my upper lids. I can really tell a difference. Was getting that crepey looking skin on my eyelids but now it is smooth. I use many different types of eye creams. I am 59 and have very few lines or wrinkles. It works well for me.