Trusted Contributor

Re: Skinn Face Boot Camp - HSN Weekly Deal Drop 01/15-21/24

I have to agree, at $130 its not a must have for me. I have passed several such deals from Skinn & Isomers this past year. I do not watch any of the live shows anymore to avoid temptation. I did watch the presentation last night for a few minutes & wasn't convinced. They lost me at the lifted & sculpted look. I wish it were that simple....Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I would only be remotely interested if I had a good coupon and also 15 to 20% back from a rebate site, other wise no sale, too much money. I think the term boot camp is just a marketing ploy. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the input.  

Initially I was thinking this might be an easy one and done AM & PM routine during my recovery.  I almost caved, but ultimately decided against ordering.  I like what I'm using and my complexion looks good.  I can pare down either routine myself if I need to. The hosts and Dimitri seemed to be putting most of their focus on Niacinamide.  I already get some topically and I take an oral supplement. I could always get a 10%, 12%, or 20% Niacinamide serum and boost something I already use, if I want to, and it can be found dirt cheap.  

Valued Contributor

So I called Skinn directly today about other products added. In the Am (which was my major concern), I can use the Luminous moisturizer and any of D's oils can also be used. This made it cleaer to me that you truly do not have to STOP everything else. In the PM I could do the same with the base of the boot camp.

That does make it an easier choice for me so I think I will order using this technique.

Hope this helps anyone who does not want to stop other products. I truly think you could add any good moisturizer on top and seal all in w oils.

Trusted Contributor

The face bootcamp is a WONDERFUL product. I’m finishing up a “r45 commitment”, and then I’ll do another face and eye Bootcamp. I’ve used this face Bootcamp a few times, and I’m always sorry when I “stray”…temptation.
Respected Contributor

I don't like it when someone bashes other products like if it's cheap it's no good. You have to pay more etc etc.

Well Hsn sells a bunch of sale or cheap products and are we supposed to think they aren't any good?

It bugs me.