Regular Contributor

@lindseyemmie@Tricolor  thanks for letting me know what Dimitri said  about using body butter on face.  If that works it will save some money & simplify my stash a little.

Did anyone hear Dimitri say if the body butter had a limit on subscription time?

Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics today!

[ Edited ]

@2penny wrote:

Did anyone hear Dimitri say if the body butter had a limit on subscription time?

@2penny- That was unclear.  Melissa Miner questioned it and Dimitri said he didn't know because it's the Evine people who set that.  Since it wasn't clear, I'm thinking it's open ended and will continue as long as someone remains in the plan.  FYI, though, if anyone put their body butter subscription on the value pay plan, it's only the first shipment that has 6 payments.  Future shipments, while locked in on the price, are reduced to three payments.  That's actually easier since the shipments go out on a 90 day cycle.

Respected Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics today!

[ Edited ]

I wasn't able to watch any of the presentations for the DWP body butter over the weekend. Today it's $50 for the supersize. I have it in my cart along with the Dermappeal but could someone tell me if it was at a better price yesterday? If so, I'll wait until next visit to get it. TIA

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Frequent Contributor

The DWP body butter was $29.99 and shipping was $4.99

Honored Contributor

@Starpolisher    If you mean the body butter the special price was   $29.99.   I put it on auto ship as well.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

@tsavorite  HEHE I liked that little penguin too  Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

@Lattelvr  I use so many of the Skinn Cosmetics and just love them!!

Respected Contributor

@4birds, @CherryHugs

Thank you! I guess I'll have to wait until the next visit! Just as well, I need another body butter like I need a hole in my head!😜

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

Hey Beauties ...  What about the Oleo stuff?  Anyone going to try it? 

I did cave on the Collagenesis Body Butter.  I use M.Asam Reservatrol Body Cream, mostly in the winter months.  This new cream  seems to have lots more good stuff in it.  TIA

@Mistic    I use the Oleo serum now.... I am going to wait for another visit or two from Skinn so he makes the Oleo face cream in a giant size  and on Subscription.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@2penny wrote:

@2penny- That was unclear.  Melissa Miner questioned it and Dimitri said he didn't know because it's the Evine people who set that.  Since it wasn't clear, I'm thinking it's open ended and will continue as long as someone remains in the plan.  FYI, though, if anyone put their body butter subscription on the value pay plan, it's only the first shipment that has 6 payments.  Future shipments, while locked in on the price, are reduced to three shipments.  That's actually easier since the shipments go out on a 90 day cycle.

Do you mean three payments? not shipments. I understand what you said but some may not. Thanks for mentioning the reduction in ValuePays to 3. @JeanLouiseFinch