Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@SilleeMee Future subscription shipments are $1.99.

Yes! I just saw that on the presentation. Thank you @AmericanBulldogMom

Respected Contributor

@2penny, I heard Dimitri say that he uses it on his face at times. I have held out but thinking that I should try this. There aren't many body butters on the market with such beneficial ingredients. The last time that it was presented I ordered and then canceled. This time I am thinking I better get in on this before he sells out again.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the body butter too.  Do I need it? No! But I could not resist!  I use several of the Skinn products. But I intertwine them with Isomers, Active Argon..and several other brands.   Mostly Evine vendors, but recently have been using some of Josie  Maren products and REALLY  LOVE  her tinted sunscreen...OH my gosh, it is so good!

Honored Contributor

I tried to resist but I ordered the TTV body butter and the new TTV Oleo cream.  The body butter had so many great reviews I had to have it LOL

Valued Contributor

I ordered the body butter and also plan to use it as a neck and dec cream over my Isomers neck cream. I heard Cat the model say that she liked it more than the neck amore. Ofcoarse they didn't let her elaborate on that. 

Valued Contributor

I've watched Demitri many times and love listening to him.  I always wanted to try his line but never did.  Today was the day and I finally caved and ordered the body butter.  Can't wait to try it.     

Super Contributor

Wow, what has Dimitri done ? Too tan and the hair not attractive at all but his skin and face look flawless and he looks like he lost weight . Got the body creme on subscription at 63 I am needing this !!

Respected Contributor

Hey Beauties ...  What about the Oleo stuff?  Anyone going to try it? 

I did cave on the Collagenesis Body Butter.  I use M.Asam Reservatrol Body Cream, mostly in the winter months.  This new cream  seems to have lots more good stuff in it.  TIA

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

Hey Beauties ...  What about the Oleo stuff?  Anyone going to try it? 

I did cave on the Collagenesis Body Butter.  I use M.Asam Reservatrol Body Cream, mostly in the winter months.  This new cream  seems to have lots more good stuff in it.  TIA

@MisticI've been using the Oleo Serum for months and I really like it.  What Dimitri said about ti giving the benefits of the olive oil without it being oily is true.  It's a thin gel consistency and not oily in the least.  I prefer a lighter weight type moisturizer in the morning. I've been using one from another line for several years but wanted to try the brand new Oleo Cream, hoping to build upon the bennies in the serum, but not have a heavy, greasy finish.  I'm looking forward to receiving it and see how it does.  Today's price was nice, wish it was available on subsciption so I could lock in the price, in case I like it. 

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch ~

Thank You for your speedy reply.  I did just order the Oleo Cream after your reply.  You have helped me before, and I do appreciate your kindness.  THANKSSmiley Happy

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey