Honored Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics - New Non-Negotiable Product + Dec Shows & Jan TS!!!

New Non-Negotiable product - Multi-Acid Resurfacing Pads. Posted/available at Skinn website $40 for 60 pads.

Web_Banner_01_NON_ResurfacingPads_Component_1173x489.jpg

Web_Banner_02_NON_ResurfacingPads_Kelsey_1173x489.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - New Non-Negotiable Product + Dec Shows & Jan TS!!!

Per HSN program guide - 5 full hour December shows 

Skinn Cosmetics DECEMBER UPCOMING SHOWS

• SUN DEC 29
    7-8a ET
    5-6P ET

• MON DEC 30
    7-8a ET
    11-12p ET
    11p-12a ET 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Wednesday January 22nd TS Event - maybe the TS will be the new micro-acid pads

These 2 TS launch shows will be 'live'  and it looks like 5 more full hour shows later in the day

• TS LAUNCH SHOWS WED JAN 22
    12-1a ET 
    2-3a ET

Honored Contributor

Black Friday event now at Skinn website

15% off $50

20% off $75

25% off $100

30% off $150

Free shipping with min $50 purchase

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl.........Thanks so much for keeping us updated and posting information about Skinn Cosmetics. I am loving the products I have purchased so far. I love watching Dimitri, he’s so knowledgable and shares such great information about ingredients and what they do. Again many thanks. 🙋🏻❤️💐
Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
@Chi-town girl.........Thanks so much for keeping us updated and posting information about Skinn Cosmetics. I am loving the products I have purchased so far. I love watching Dimitri, he’s so knowledgable and shares such great information about ingredients and what they do. Again many thanks. 🙋🏻❤️💐

@Naturesbeauty  - you're welcome!  I too have my Skinn favorites - with H coupons, greats deals on TS items and specials offered at Skinn website, I'm continuing to find good values. Will be looking to see if there are any year end deals and I will be ordering the new pads Heart

Respected Contributor

I bought his Pep 40 Creme Riche Body Butter over the summer with a 20% off coupon but held off using it. Wanted to wait for the colder weather. OMG! This stuff is awesome. I love Josie's Body Butters too but this stuff is amazing. Very little is needed and I have been using it on my neck too. It does sink in without much rubbing. I am impressed with how my skin is looking on my arms and legs. 

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

I bought his Pep 40 Creme Riche Body Butter over the summer with a 20% off coupon but held off using it. Wanted to wait for the colder weather. OMG! This stuff is awesome. I love Josie's Body Butters too but this stuff is amazing. Very little is needed and I have been using it on my neck too. It does sink in without much rubbing. I am impressed with how my skin is looking on my arms and legs. 

@Tricolor  - I haven't tried the Pep 40 body cream yet. LOVE the DWP body cream in the blue jar. It's my default for ordering with HSN coupons when I don't have another priority to use the coupon 

Honored Contributor

Hello Beauties  Heart

check your account for a new HSN 20% coupon, good for 2 days!!!

image.jpg

Respected Contributor

Thanks @Chi-town girl for the heads up on the coupon. Off to find something I absolutely need. LOL 😱😂❤️🙋🏻💐