Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - June Shows (Thurs 6/14-Sat 6/17)

How could they be sending out old mascara now when it is a new product, and I am sure he meant that it should be used within 3 months of opening and using, that is the rule of thumb for all mascaras, not just his.

Respected Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl I haven't seen much of the shows, what was said about the Pep40 TTV for July? 

@sueinsf, I am not Chi-town girl, but I heard Dimitri say he is going to bring Pep-40 EYE!  Hostess, Erin Newburg went all excited about it, and said Dimitri gave it to her to test, and she was saying her eyes are opened, and had Dimitri touch how tight lids were.....

So, we are going to get it soon.

Thanks @sonechko.  I still keep hoping for a set but I'm guessing it will be offered as a single for the TTV.  Will have to see what they do!

@sueinsf@sonechkoI heard him say last night that he's been using the PEP 40 'eye system', which is why he's wearing contacts, since his eye area looks better.  I don't know if it's a combination of PEP 40 products or a stand-alone eye product.  Maybe an eye serum and an eye cream TTV?  I guess we'll find out in July.  

ETA:  Better yet, a 4 piece TTV with the PEP 40 face serum and cream and the eye serum and cream!

@Linmo Like @sonechko I'd be happy with a 3 piece kit, although it might be a little pricier than most of the Skinn TTV's. 

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

How could they be sending out old mascara now when it is a new product, and I am sure he meant that it should be used within 3 months of opening and using, that is the rule of thumb for all mascaras, not just his.

Agree with you @Shelbelle.  I always thought eye products are usually recommended to use for 3 months after opening to avoid any bacteria and infection. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sueinsf wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Agree with you @Shelbelle.  I always thought eye products are usually recommended to use for 3 months after opening to avoid any bacteria and infection. 

Well I hope it would have a shelf life longer than 3months.  And yes it would be tossed after 3months of using, not just 3months from manufacturing it.  I'm interested to see if anyone who bought it has reviews.  Maybe it comes with an instruction sheet😛

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sueinsf wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

So, neither of you watched the shows or presentations?

Yet you are 'sure' of something that contradicts what I and another poster heard and observed during the shows. Uggh Woman Tongue

I had the show on dvr and watched the mascara segment again. Yes, D did say on the two segments that I watched - the new primer and mascara expire after 3 months unopened. 

Also, it's my understanding that once a mascara is open, toss it after 1 month. And that is a universal suggestion for all beauty brands.

I'm not sure how the subscription orders are fulfilled. Does Evine store the products in the warehouse for months or longer? It certainly would not be appropriate for the new primer/mascara.

I will call Skinn CS to ask and would appreciate if others can do the same so we can compare info and discuss how we plan to order. I only want to deal with facts about this, not someone's guesses or interpretations. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Checking in to see if there were any final this day only offers. Don't see anything new.

Glad to see the Lip 6X serum TTV sold out! One of the shows from last night D said if there is a strong enough interest/customer base, he thinks they can set up a manufacturing schedule to offer it routinely,  maybe once a year. It would be something I would like to see for the annual Anniversary shows or holiday shows (best pricing!)

Last visit D said he was bringing back the Watermelon mask. Since it wasn't offered this month, I wonder if it will be offered in July. I have other masks but I love the Watermelon and want it back!

Recently, I've been using the Active Argan 4 layer mask and I like it. Will keep it in my routine. Hoping for another killer price as when I first ordered it.

The other masks that I love and recommend are Isomers Enzyme mask and Isomers Moisture mask. Manuela said both can be left on overnight and I love that process. I use the masks on alternate nights. Apply and wait 15-20 minutes.  Then pat on serums and moisturizer.  

When time/schedule allows, for treatments, I use each of the 3 masks one time per week and I do the Skinn ABC peel one time per week. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I'm recording the final shows and will watch later mostly to see if there are any sneak peeks or comments about the July Anniversary shows. 

We know for sure there will be a Pep40 eye product. I heard one of the hosts, I think Erin say D gave them samples of it in a vial. That suggests it's probably a serum rather than a cream that would be in a jar.  But I did not hear D say whether it was serum or cream.

Typically for Anniversary,  D offers the mega Double-Double cleanser kit. Last year was the best one yet since I have shopped the line. The cleansers were mack daddy size Woman Very Happy I love those large pump bottles and hope we get the mack daddy sizes again!!!

And there was a coupon last year that we all could use (not attached to Evine CC) for multiple purchases during the event.  It was a super value time to shop.

I think there will be a Pep40 TTV based on hints from several shows that I watched. I hope it is true and that it will be a 3p kit supersized - eye product, face serum and face cream. 

Noticed several body firming products are specials this month.  Heard D say he is not bringing back the toning one with the massage balls on the dispenser.  Wondering if a Pep40 body product is in the works...

Finally,  I heard D say several times this 10th yr Anniversary event will have several new world launch products. Exciting!!!

Please share any info you heard from the shows. 

Have a nice weekend everyone Heart

Honored Contributor

Hi Dazzlers! Have fun with D this weekend!

I am not shopping for skincare right now & don’t expect that to change for months. I’ve got plenty to use and then some so I’m not going to risk temptation by watching. 

Honored Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics "Hydrate & Glow" 6-Piece Radiance Kit - 314-215

This Event Only $59.99
Save: $26.01 (30% off)
Shipping & Handling: $6.99
6 Value Pay®: $10.00

Skinn Cosmetics "Hydrate & Glow" 6-Piece Radiance Kit

Talk about a glowing complexion! This set helps to resurface, hydrate and boost your skin's complexion. Utilize the Vitamin C powder with the Enlightened Radiance cream for added benefits! You're also getting the Candlelight Powder and the Eye Lighter for an added glowy finish for your face and eyes.

Radiance Kit Includes
  • DermAppeal Microdermabrasion Treatment w/ VC5 Crystal Technology - 2 oz
  • Enlightened Radiance Serum - 1.7oz
  • Enlightened Radiance Cream - 1.7 oz
  • Restore C3+ Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Boosting Powder - 0.25 oz
  • Candlelight Translucent Powder: Rosé - 0.6 oz
  • Mineral Eye Lighter: Magic - 0.12 oz

See you July 19th for the Skinn Amniversary Celebration!
"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Esteemed Contributor

Ok, so i found a couple of items that I "need", but wanted to order on the website, but won't let me add to my cart to buy anything. Anyone else having issues with their site? This could my a sign that I don't need to place an order!