Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - June Shows (Thurs 6/14-Sat 6/17)

@sommertime wrote:

@Chi-town girl I do not like how E plays with coupons for some and not for others. Don't have or want their cc either, just to get free s/h specials.

I am looking forward to a great 10th anniversary party with D next month! 

@sommertime - I agree! I'm very selective about my shopping at Evine, even more so now. They continue to display a lack of customer and vendor appreciation and it results in lost customers and sales for them! As my disappointments increase & expectations decline, my shopping/orders decline Woman Tongue

Look forward to that July party Heart it was nice catching up with you Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl   @sonechko   @Suebdoo   @Linmo   @Gorgf   @Blingqueen023  @sueinsf  @sommertime  @JeanLouiseFinch  @rochelleS  @FLGators  @Tricolor  @nyc1

This is Today's Show Stopper on TSC (Canada)

Today's Showstopper

SKINN Collagenesis PEP-40 Duo
481-442 

Today's Showstopper:
$69.99  $120.00
or 9 Payments of $7.77
SAVINGS: $50.01

SHIPPING: $6.99

What it is:
This PEP-40 Duo from Skinn comes with the Collagenesis PEP-40 Serum and Collagenesis PEP-40 Créme to deliver anti-aging benefits on every level by helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, smoothing the look of loose, sagging skin.

Who it is for:
This product is suitable for all skin types.

What it does:
Collagenesis® PEP-40 Serum Riche: 
Rich and exceptional in every way, this extraordinary concentration of powerful polypeptides, healthy vitamins, antioxidant-filled extracts and hydrating essential oils come together for a remarkably luxurious, highly efficacious skin treatment experience. Just as complex peptides work at the deepest levels to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, the combination of vitamins, oils and botanicals nourish, hydrate, soothe, smooth and promote elasticity. Each usage delivers superior ingredients unearthed from the finest sources to awaken the skin's natural beauty.

Collagenesis® PEP40 Crème Riche: 
A cream that delivers anti-aging benefits on every level-at the highest levels-is finally here. Exquisitely textured, this formula melts effortlessly into skin, dissolving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while delivering intense hydration to the skin. Concentrated with a 40% active peptide blend, award winning active ingredients, and a synergy of powerful antioxidants to help dramatically firm the look of loose, sagging skin, smooth the appearance of uneven skin texture and boost radiance while shielding skin from environmental stressors, skin is left looking visibly perfected.  

What is included:
• SKINN Collagenesis PEP-40 Serum (33 ml)—valued at $89.00
• SKINN Collagenedis PEP-40 Creme Riche (50 ml)—valued at $79.50

TOTAL RETAIL VALUE*: $168.50
*As offered for sale separately

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Respected Contributor

@TiqueIf the price is in Canadian dollars, it's about $52 + $5 shipping US dollars at the current exchange rate

Honored Contributor

Thanks for thinking of me, @Tique.  I already have a stockpile of the Pep 40 cream and I have the serum on subscription.  Nice deal for those who need or want to try these though.

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Chi-town girl   @sonechko   @Suebdoo   @Linmo   @Gorgf   @Blingqueen023  @sueinsf  @sommertime  @JeanLouiseFinch  @rochelleS  @FLGators  @Tricolor  @nyc1

This is Today's Show Stopper on TSC (Canada)

Today's Showstopper

SKINN Collagenesis PEP-40 Duo
481-442 

Today's Showstopper:
$69.99  $120.00
or 9 Payments of $7.77
SAVINGS: $50.01

SHIPPING: $6.99

What it is:
This PEP-40 Duo from Skinn comes with the Collagenesis PEP-40 Serum and Collagenesis PEP-40 Créme to deliver anti-aging benefits on every level by helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, smoothing the look of loose, sagging skin.

Who it is for:
This product is suitable for all skin types.

What it does:
Collagenesis® PEP-40 Serum Riche: 
Rich and exceptional in every way, this extraordinary concentration of powerful polypeptides, healthy vitamins, antioxidant-filled extracts and hydrating essential oils come together for a remarkably luxurious, highly efficacious skin treatment experience. Just as complex peptides work at the deepest levels to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, the combination of vitamins, oils and botanicals nourish, hydrate, soothe, smooth and promote elasticity. Each usage delivers superior ingredients unearthed from the finest sources to awaken the skin's natural beauty.

Collagenesis® PEP40 Crème Riche: 
A cream that delivers anti-aging benefits on every level-at the highest levels-is finally here. Exquisitely textured, this formula melts effortlessly into skin, dissolving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while delivering intense hydration to the skin. Concentrated with a 40% active peptide blend, award winning active ingredients, and a synergy of powerful antioxidants to help dramatically firm the look of loose, sagging skin, smooth the appearance of uneven skin texture and boost radiance while shielding skin from environmental stressors, skin is left looking visibly perfected.  

What is included:
• SKINN Collagenesis PEP-40 Serum (33 ml)—valued at $89.00
• SKINN Collagenedis PEP-40 Creme Riche (50 ml)—valued at $79.50

TOTAL RETAIL VALUE*: $168.50
*As offered for sale separately

@Tique. You’re a sweetie for posting this and including me in your post.  Not a bad price for both of these. I still have a good supply though, but the price is really good.  Worth stocking up on.  Thank you so much for the info.  Much appreciated.  

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @Tique. they only sell within Canada, sad!

Respected Contributor

@Tique, thank you thinking of me. I am waiting for Dimitri's Anniversary Shows in July. You are very thoughtful .

Esteemed Contributor

They now added a sales tax to my state. 😟 I understand it’s not Evine’s doing, but still it makes my purchases even more expensive on top of Evine shipping.
Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:
They now added a sales tax to my state. 😟 I understand it’s not Evine’s doing, but still it makes my purchases even more expensive on top of Evine shipping.

when hsn did that for me, my purchases from them became fewer. unless its a crazy good deal. At least hsn compensated w/free s&h. Evine shipping kills any good dealWoman Sad 

Esteemed Contributor

Yep. I was kinda tolerating Evine shipping, because I like a couple lines, but now with sales tax my purchases will be way more selective also. I can get my Isomers from the Lab and Skinn I saw great deals on TSC site also. Or ebay. Will see.