Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - HSN Premiere: March 6 Show Schedule

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

Was that Tina in the red dress with D? Is that a new hair color? 

@willdob3   Yes, and I don’t think so.  

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Thanks. I’ve onlh seen her a couple times and couldn’t remember what she looked like very well. 

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Lattelvr wrote:

So happy Dimitri is back on the air!  My sister texted me while I was at work and said, OMG Dimitri is on HSN now. I caught the one show tonight and ordered the Collagenesis Foundation.  I was a little unsure of what shade but took Dimitri's advice about going up one shade if you are in between.  I am a light medium so I chose the medium shade.  I have his Collagenesis Creme Reverse Body Butter and LOOOOOOOVE it so I'm sure I'll be happy with this foundation.  I also love that he included a concealer with it and the brushes. 

@Lattelvr  - the nice thing about shopping beauty at HSN is free exchanges. If the foundation color doesn't work for you, you can exchange for a different color. I use the DWP foundation in the medium tone. Typically his foundations including BB and CC run dark but I think the DWP foundation is a true match. 

I missed the earlier daytime shows - anyone hear about sneak peeks or new products for future shows? 

Yes, good point that I can exchange their beauty items.  How ironic, I just switched over to HSN now and Dimitri and the foundation is back on. 

Honored Contributor

I set up  DVR season pass to record all of the Skinn shows - there are 2 Skinn shows on Sunday March 10th. Maybe a This Day Only????

• SUN MAR 10
    1-2a ET
    4-5p ET
    Skinn Cosmetics Premiere

APRIL SHOWS are listed on HSN program guide: Wed Apr 17 Sat 20, Sun 21

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

I saw a recorded show with Brett, Brett said that D will be on with him on Sunday. Not sure what time. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FLGators wrote:

Skinn Cosmetics Collagenesis®DWP Foundation and Brush Set 

$59.00
FlexPay available
FREE SHIPPING
Retail value: $124.00
HSN price: $70.00
You save $11.00 today!

E7003A1C-0FEC-4631-9BB2-F840DB68DE1D.jpeg

About this Auto-Ship Offer

• Receive every 60 days, or customize your personal schedule and get a shipment as often as you would like, before this offer ends in one year or longer while supplies lasts. You can change your frequency through Auto-Ship Manager on HSN.com.
  • The Airbrush Professional Finish Concealer Brush and the Airbrush Foundation Brush included in initial shipment only

Looks like the price is same w/o the brushes in the following shipments. Just something to think about if you are signing up for AS

Honored Contributor

@FLGators  - yes, about the HSN autoship/subscription program, I posted about my experience with the GrandeLASH duo that I love was only effective for 1 year. 

I think they said the Pep40 TS autoship program is ongoing with no end date. Not all subscription programs are indefinite

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@FLGators  - yes, about the HSN autoship/subscription program, I posted about my experience with the GrandeLASH duo that I love was only effective for 1 year. 

I think they said the Pep40 TS autoship program is ongoing with no end date. Not all subscription programs are indefinite

@Chi-town girl    No discount on subsequent purchases, so the $60 brush that Amy was gushing over is worthlessWoman Wink Amy being the beauty expert didn’t even care to show the swatchesWoman Tongue Neither did Connie. Connie’s show was fun to watch though! Only caught the last part of amy’s. 

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

Skinn Cosmetics Collagenesis®DWP Foundation and Brush Set 

$59.00
FlexPay available
FREE SHIPPING
Retail value: $124.00
HSN price: $70.00
You save $11.00 today!

E7003A1C-0FEC-4631-9BB2-F840DB68DE1D.jpeg

About this Auto-Ship Offer

• Receive every 60 days, or customize your personal schedule and get a shipment as often as you would like, before this offer ends in one year or longer while supplies lasts. You can change your frequency through Auto-Ship Manager on HSN.com.
  • The Airbrush Professional Finish Concealer Brush and the Airbrush Foundation Brush included in initial shipment only

Looks like the price is same w/o the brushes in the following shipments. Just something to think about if you are signing up for AS

@FLGators   I think that’s pretty typical on AS plans where brushes are included.  The 1 yr. limit is confusing though.  I set up an AS plan and right now it shows a shipping schedule that goes up to Feb. 2021.