Frequent Contributor

Serious Skin Care....Third “TTV” in 6 days?!?!

On the same day and time Skinn Cosmetics is launching on HSN,SSC is over on Evine with their 3rd TTV this week. Seems strange to me.Never seen Evine do that before.

Contributor

Re: Serious Skin Care....Third “TTV” in 6 days?!?!

Nice try Evine.    I'm still going to wait for and watch Skinn.Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@staceyluvsyou wrote:

On the same day and time Skinn Cosmetics is launching on HSN,SSC is over on Evine with their 3rd TTV this week. Seems strange to me.Never seen Evine do that before.

It's fine. The more the merrier. D did great tonight and Jennifer and Heather are fantastic together. Both shows were fun! I'll be watching both tomorrow. 

Trusted Contributor

TTV #3 - Pure-Pep Concentrate & Cream Double-up Peptide Duo

$ 59.95 + $2.99 s/h

sscppttv.jpg

Trusted Contributor

SuperSize Reverse Lift Correc-Chin Firming Cream 8 oz

$ 49.95 Must Have Buy + $2.99 s/h

I bought this for my Mom. It's one of her favorite SSC lines. Nice big container with a good price. 

sscrlc.jpg
Honored Contributor

Odd that both lines have TTV's today, and both are peptide creams and serums, and both are the same price!! Skinn is offering free shipping. 

Occasional Contributor

Really tacky move on Evine. They know Skinn is a great competitor to SSC.

Trusted Contributor

Really don't think it's tacky per se.  Just competing with each other for the same market.

Occasional Contributor

I know that is true and I get it. Just felt that after ten years on the network it seemed disrespectful. I love Dimitri and I'm sure he will prosper wherever he is.

Trusted Contributor

@SML57 wrote:

I know that is true and I get it. Just felt that after ten years on the network it seemed disrespectful. I love Dimitri and I'm sure he will prosper wherever he is.

Do we really know why D { or Beekman } left Evine? I haven't read an answer to that question so far. It's all been speculation. IMO, I believe { speculation }  both brands wanted to expand their  audience and  that was something  Evine could not provide. QVC/HSN was the only choice. End of story.