Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics-Anniversary show reviews/discussion

@tends2dogs wrote:

I'll try posting my question here and if no one sees it, I will start a new thread.  Do you think it would be "overkill" to cocktail the yelllow and blue ChinUps along with the DermaLift?  I have both and wondered if they would play well together?  Is there that much difference in the ingredient deck? 

Also, I must give a shout out for the EnergyEyes!  Applying this on my undereyes for a few minutes prior to taking my morning shower does wonders on these 62 year old eyes!!!

@tends2dogs I don't know if it would be overkill or not.  You might try researching videos on Evine or post a question to the Skinn Cosmetics Facebook page.  I use the blue Chin Up right under my chin and on the jawline.  I was using the yellow on my neck, but didn't notice much difference.  I'm on my second try with DermaLift (in the AM) and again, not seeing much difference.  What I WILL give a shout out for is the Skinn Neck Amour.  Holy Moly, it's great  This past spring, I tried Dr. Denese's MD 33 Neck.  I liked it very much, but the cost is just too high, IMO, for the size jar.  Along the way, I ended up with another jar of something from Dr. Denese and just didn't like it.  I've only been using the Skinn Neck Amour for a few days it's it's already a "love" product for me.  I like and respect Dr. Denese a lot, as a person, but I can't use her products (firming pads are OK, but too expensive).  Aside from the MD 33 Neck Cream, the others just seem to be too thick and would lay on top of my skin.  Skinn Neck Amour is still a cream, but a bit thinner, and soaks right into the skin.  You should try it.  It's only a PM product, though.  For AM, I'm really thinking of trying M.Asam Vino Gold Neck & Dec Cream next.

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@tends2dogs wrote:

I'll try posting my question here and if no one sees it, I will start a new thread.  Do you think it would be "overkill" to cocktail the yelllow and blue ChinUps along with the DermaLift?  I have both and wondered if they would play well together?  Is there that much difference in the ingredient deck? 

Also, I must give a shout out for the EnergyEyes!  Applying this on my undereyes for a few minutes prior to taking my morning shower does wonders on these 62 year old eyes!!!

@tends2dogs I don't know if it would be overkill or not.  You might try researching videos on Evine or post a question to the Skinn Cosmetics Facebook page.  I use the blue Chin Up right under my chin and on the jawline.  I was using the yellow on my neck, but didn't notice much difference.  I'm on my second try with DermaLift (in the AM) and again, not seeing much difference.  What I WILL give a shout out for is the Skinn Neck Amour.  Holy Moly, it's great  This past spring, I tried Dr. Denese's MD 33 Neck.  I liked it very much, but the cost is just too high, IMO, for the size jar.  Along the way, I ended up with another jar of something from Dr. Denese and just didn't like it.  I've only been using the Skinn Neck Amour for a few days it's it's already a "love" product for me.  I like and respect Dr. Denese a lot, as a person, but I can't use her products (firming pads are OK, but too expensive).  Aside from the MD 33 Neck Cream, the others just seem to be too thick and would lay on top of my skin.  Skinn Neck Amour is still a cream, but a bit thinner, and soaks right into the skin.  You should try it.  It's only a PM product, though.  For AM, I'm really thinking of trying M.Asam Vino Gold Neck & Dec Cream next.

Thanks for the response!  I will research the videos on Evine.  I am on my second jar of the Neck Armour. I love it, too.  It does soak in nicely.  I have gone through one bottle of yellow Chin Up and one of the blue.  Not seeing a significant difference......nothing like what D shows on his demos.  I thought that adding the Derma Lift may be the missing link LOL.  I have only used that for maybe 10 days.  I will give it good try.....I bought 2 sets of it!  In the very least, it does moisturize the skin nicely. 

I also bought the mask set and haven't tried all of those yet.  It is a good thing he isn't coming back until September!!!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tends2dogs I use both the blue and yellow chin-ups...I actually got one of each during a HauteLook sale so decided to mix a pump or 2 of each and cocktail them...I have a slight heavy chin and a couple faint "tree trunk lines" on lower neck but all in all my neck is decent and I want to keep it that way Woman LOL...I do D's tap-a-toe where you tap gently under the neck with the jaw extended tight for like 30-45 seconds...sometimes twice a day...I really feel that it helps circulation...

I have not tried the derma-lift for neck so can't tell you but I know some Dazzlers do use both in conjunction...HTH's

edited to add: LOVE LOVE LOVE the neck amour! Sorry I didn't get it sooner...my neck in the morning after using is so niceand soft and practically looks line free...I promise this is a HG neck item for me now! Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@tends2dogs I use both the blue and yellow chin-ups...I actually got one of each during a HauteLook sale so decided to mix a pump or 2 of each and cocktail them...I have a slight heavy chin and a couple faint "tree trunk lines" on lower neck but all in all my neck is decent and I want to keep it that way Woman LOL...I do D's tap-a-toe where you tap gently under the neck with the jaw extended tight for like 30-45 seconds...sometimes twice a day...I really feel that it helps circulation...

I have not tried the derma-lift for neck so can't tell you but I know some Dazzlers do use both in conjunction...HTH's

edited to add: LOVE LOVE LOVE the neck amour! Sorry I didn't get it sooner...my neck in the morning after using is so niceand soft and practically looks line free...I promise this is a HG neck item for me now! Woman Very Happy

Krissy!  Thanks for the response and I am glad to hear you are combining the two ChinUps.   I am going to go for it, too.....what have I got to lose except a jowl or two  LOL.  I also do the chin tap*tap*tap.  My dog looked at me kind of funny at first, but he is used to me doing it now.  I have been saving my shampoo/conditioner sample to try, but I will before D returns.  I am afraid I am going to love it LOL oh,my.  People seem to be liking it.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@tends2dogs wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch-thx for the review of the Neck Amour!  Adding it to my wish/purchase list Woman Wink

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Krissy_1968-hey chickie! Neck Amour sounds like a very effective product & a must try for me. Hope you are enjoying the weekend Woman Very Happy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Any scoop about Heather Hall's 5th Anniversary show items? Skinn items/D's schedule??? 

Esteemed Contributor

Well with everyone raving about the neck armour, this will have to go on my list to try. I cannot keep up with trying all the products Dimitri is bringing us! I appreciate everyone sharing their Skinn experiences and results, this really helps me decide which products are for me. Woman Wink

Valued Contributor

@Rachb wrote:
I am kicking myself for not getting the double double....

@Rachb that was a really great value and I was regretting not having picked up a second one!

My favorite new find is the Neck Armour! The other new one that is great is the cleansing cloths.

@Chi-town girl the Rosette eye palette is really pretty too. I have not had  a chance to try everything that came in the kit - 7 piece  plasma fusion - but when I get to it will let you know.  I think you picked one of those kits up too?

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Any scoop about Heather Hall's 5th Anniversary show items? Skinn items/D's schedule??? 

I just checked Evine's schedule and looked at the items in Heather's show.  I didn't see any Skinn items listed - only Consulte Beauty and a body kit from Isomers.  Hope there's a surprise in store, but if there is, it's not showing up on the website.