Super Contributor

Has anyone used this brand? It looks (fairly) easy in theory, but I'm looking for testimonials from ladies who, like me, are not as skilled in doing our own nails. Most of the tutorials and images I've come across for Jamberry appear to be posted by ladies who are no novices to the nail game. Of course they make it look easy, lol!

Respected Contributor

My daughter, granddaughter and friend have used Jamberries.  They are novices and they've had no problems... and their nails look fantastic!

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Super Contributor

Thank you, spent2much!

Honored Contributor

A friend of mine sells these.  I'm tempted to try them (so many cute ones), but my nails are kind of short, barely fingertip length, so I wonder if they'd look ok on them or if they're better on long nails.

Super Contributor

JLF - yes, there are so many cute styles! I'm not flashy enough to wear prints on all 10 nails, but I would certainly sport them on my "statement nail". I'm considering purchasing a pale pink shade to play it safe, then adding a fun pattern in the same color scheme as my statement. I'm having trouble just choosing one pattern, though, because they have so many that I like!

Honored Contributor

@Colonel Meow wrote:

JLF - yes, there are so many cute styles! I'm not flashy enough to wear prints on all 10 nails, but I would certainly sport them on my "statement nail". I'm considering purchasing a pale pink shade to play it safe, then adding a fun pattern in the same color scheme as my statement. I'm having trouble just choosing one pattern, though, because they have so many that I like!

I'm not terribly flashy either.  I like the statement nail idea!!

Respected Contributor

They are easy to apply and last a long time.

Super Contributor

@Reba055 wrote:

They are easy to apply and last a long time.

Can you tell me how many nail applications you can get from one package, if you are only using them for finger nails? It looks as though you are supposed to cut each in half, but I'm assuming the larger ones are meant for toes, and would be too large for fingers.

Respected Contributor

I have used Jamberry, Incoco, Essie and Sally Hansen version of these nail strip type products.

Essie are TERRIBLE, patterns and styles are very pretty but they are too thick.

Jamberry are over priced.

Incoco has the best selection and are great quality and easy to use.  And you can buy STATEMENT NAIL packs, were there are only a few in a pack.

Sally H are surprisly good quality for the $.  I am very impressed with these.  I always buy on sale at Rite Aid.

Super Contributor

@Abrowneyegirl wrote:

I have used Jamberry, Incoco, Essie and Sally Hansen version of these nail strip type products.

Essie are TERRIBLE, patterns and styles are very pretty but they are too thick.

Jamberry are over priced.

Incoco has the best selection and are great quality and easy to use.  And you can buy STATEMENT NAIL packs, were there are only a few in a pack.

Sally H are surprisly good quality for the $.  I am very impressed with these.  I always buy on sale at Rite Aid.

Thanks for weighing in with your varied experience! I appreciate your reviews of each of these brands, some that I wasn't even familiar with.

I had never heard of Incoco before, but just visited their site. You're right - their prices are much more reasonable than Jamberry's. I will certainly try them out, along with Sally Hansen.

I honestly didn't realize there were so many options out there. The only reason I knew of Jamberry is because it's mentioned often on another site that I frequent. Thanks again, Abrowneyegirl!