Respected Contributor

I just flipped the channel from QVC to HSN and saw Skinn Cosmetics is on. Dimetri the vendor is reviewing Divine Elixir Ayurvedic Blend Facial Oil (I've never used these products, tried the face wash one time and didn't care for it) He said cannabis is part of the ingredients but it would not affect one like smoking would.  There are so many ingredients in all sorts of skin care so I wonder what they will come up with next to help us stay beautiful!

I have used Sunday Riley, Estee Lauder, Lancer and I've used Elemis. I do get compliments about my 73 yo skin so something is working. Sunday Riley is my favorite

What do you think about cannabis in face care ingredients ? I guess if it works good !  Do you think there's to much stuff in skin care or whatever works is fine ?   Just wondering

Regular Contributor

Re: Skinn Care products on HSN

I have theSkinn  Ayurvedic Oil, and love it!  Hemp oil (cannibis sativa) has been proven to be beneficial for the skin. The other ingreients are good for you too.

Honored Contributor

I LOVE Dimitri's cat!  She is beautiful.  And she was checking herself out in the mirror. HAHA

Respected Contributor

Love it and I'm out.  Time to re-order.  

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

I have no problem with cannabis in the oil, I would do research as to the benefits if I considered purchasing.  I do wonder what is Ayurvedic about cannabis.  I'm curious about the other ingredients.  If you purchase, please give us a review.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just looked up this product on HSN.  Dimitri is probably using Ayurvedic in the name because it includes Ashwagandha.  I do take Ashwagandha as a supplement.  It is a well researched/proven ayurvedic adaptogen.

Honored Contributor

I ordered tonight - my first purchase of the Ayurvedic blend oil. 🤞