Respected Contributor

Got a sample of TATCHA's Indigo Soothing Renewal Treatment.

Wow! My skin looks fab!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Regular Contributor

Re: Skincare Rave! - Tatcha -

I tried it and really liked it but I am now using a less expensive alternative.
Honored Contributor

On 3/17/2015 espree said: I tried it and really liked it but I am now using a less expensive alternative.

OP what kind of skin do you have and espree what is the dupe

thanks

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

I had a couple of samples of two types of the rice powder. It's a wonderful product and leaves your skin sooo smooth, but it's just too expensive for me.

Frequent Contributor

I love TATCHA. I wish I didn't but it is fantastic!

Esteemed Contributor

At the moment Tacha cleansing oil and rice enzyme powder are my only beauty splurges. They last a long time and they work better than anything else I've tried, so they are worth the splurge.

Super Contributor

Queendiva, I agree. They last a surprisingly long time and do work. The cleanser in particular is amazing. Only thing I feel takes off my full coverage. I use that and alternate some nights with the Skinn cleansing cloths.
Frequent Contributor

Definitely worth the $ for me! Sooooo, glad I tried it. Now my sons are using it too! Tried the gentle grain and the step above for oily but the medium is my choice.... I wouldn't purchase the others again for any price. So I have the combo oil with cleanser on A-D Smiley Happy It has been a real game changer for me. LK