Trusted Contributor

Re: SkinCare User That Looks Great For Her Age

Thank you Chisos. That is so very interesting. I remember talking to a male friend about how some woman looks so good for her age. He said "yeah, but wait until she is X years old--then everything will start falling" lol. Knock on wood that that doesn't happen to any of us. I will be 30 next week but have been a skincare junkie since I've had at least $5 in my pocket. Most people think I am around 25 so not bad. I HATE HATE HATE the sun so that helps. Having what many consider to be a desirable skin tone helps as well.
A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: SkinCare User That Looks Great For Her Age

both my mom and my gram used nothing but oil of olay which is what I   use as well.

I only use 2  products, oil of olay regenerist serum for day time under my foundation and for night I use the oil of olay microsculpture moisturizing cream in the red jar.

I too am mature and this works great for me. I have 3 sisters, one uses nothing another keeps trying all brands and one uses nothing but Isomers. All 3, you would guess at at least 10 years older than they are. I am the only one that followed what our mom and gram did other than the serum and moisturizer which were different back them, came in a pink bottle, original OOO.

Find what works for you and stick with it. I use Aveeno positively radiant facial cleanser at night and just rinse in the morning.

Our family doctors sister is a derm doctor and this is her routine as well he said, is why I picked the Aveeno, always used the OOO but picked Aveeno on his say.