Trusted Contributor

Signature Club A RTC Infused High Potent-C Capsules

[ Edited ]

Does anyone use the Signature A Vitramin C capsules from HSN?  If so do you like it??  I was considering this for my Beauty with Benefits purchase from HSN.  It says to use at night but I am confused about using  Vit C and A at night.  I use C in the AM and A in the PM. 

Signature Club A RTC Infused High Potent-C Capsules Duo

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Signature Club A RTC Infused High Potent-C Capsules

@MrsCat21  I never used Signature Club C capsules. But I do use A (retinol) & C both at night, (as well as both in the a.m.).  I recently changed to a C (THD form) that was formulated with retinol in it. 

Since my skin is in good condition, I can't say I've noticed anything dramatic. I'm more confident, though, getting the C antioxidant protection all day.

Adrian's capsules always intrigued me, though, because she says to use them every other day.

Honored Contributor

@MrsCat21,

I used them in the past and remember liking them. I think I did see some difference-smoother, brighter maybe wrinkles a little less defined? Though I'm not sure if there was so much difference or I just liked the routine of them thinking they would do something. But no, I do think I saw a difference and just didn't order them again because I didn't want to keep spending money on skin care.

If Adrienne's things are still the same, I've liked everything I've ordered from her. I love the coconut meltdowns. I also tried her makeup-she used to have these great kits-foundation, lipstick, mascara with a neat tote ot something.  

The skin care I really noticed some difference was Elysee's fountain of youth serum. (also HSN).

I"ve kind of given up on ordering skin care things though. I just use the Thayers rose witch hazel,  which is so wonderful and Everyone for everybody lotion for  hands face & body in coconut+lemon.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@MrsCat21  - Did you order this product?  The reviews were really good.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal  I did order before it sold out.  The reviews are what pushed me to try them. 

Honored Contributor

@MrsCat21  and @JeanLouiseFinch  - have you ladies received your product yet?  Mine arrived yesterday.  I'm planning on using every 2nd or 3rd night - using Retin A on the other nights.  How often are you using?

Honored Contributor

I dont care for products in capsules, I find them too inconvenient to use, just my 2 cents. 

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@MrsCat21  and @JeanLouiseFinch  - have you ladies received your product yet?  Mine arrived yesterday.  I'm planning on using every 2nd or 3rd night - using Retin A on the other nights.  How often are you using?

@San Antonio Gal  I use my vitamin C in the morning, and am using the capsules every 2-3 days, in between the days that I use my glycolic moisturizer.  I like the fact that the VC is protected and preserved in the capsules but I feel like I want more product. Definitely can't slather it. LOL

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal   I am trying to finish a bottlle of Isomers Vit C so I havent started these yet.