Trusted Contributor

ShopHQ 30% off Isomers and SSC w/code. Ends tonight at 10:59 ET

[ Edited ]

It is on their site so it's no secret. I bought the Serious Skincare Ultra-Mare Concentrated Serum & Creme Duo w/ Bonus Renewal Oil. Can't wait to try the oil. 

Plus, it's free s/h with the HQ card $75.00+

My total came to $62.00  w/free s/h. That is less than when it was on sale last weekend for $59.95 + $6.99 s/h  and tax $5.00. Happy! 

sscs922.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: ShopHQ 30% off Isomers and SSC w/code. Ends tonight at 10:59 ET

Getting anything with free shipping and a 30% discount from ShopHQ is a win win!

Respected Contributor

@BdBettyB  Where is the code at?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SandGirl wrote:

@BdBettyB  Where is the code at?

Go to their site and it's the black bar ad on the front page. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I went back and bought all three sets of the SSC wipes. C - A - Glycolic. I save $12.00 on each. I'm so glad I didn't buy anything on the last visit. I'm saving so much $ !

45 minutes left. 

sscw.jpg

Respected Contributor

I bought a couple of Isomers products that I'm low on.  I have a Evine/ShopHQ card so was happy to see the double savings!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Please dont be fooled, most of the prices on these items have been jacked up so high , then the discount taken off of that. When the vendors are on the air, the prices are way better than 30% off, way better. For example, the Dubrows were on tha air this weekend, many items were less than half price than what they are now. 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Unlike Macys that always seems to have everything on sale all the time, ShopHQ has no problem marking things way up after a vendor visit (which stinks! lol).

And speaking of vendor visits, Isomers is back 10/5-10/7 and they are starting to populate the items that will be for sale during the shows. It looks like the Vitamin C + Ferulic will be featured in a giant size. And to prove the price thing, it is currently listed at $300 but if you watch the product video it has been sold for $70.I'm using the Glutathiosome as my antioxidant serum so I'll be passing on it.

Interestingly Isomers is also back at the end of October. I guess the Christmas rush will begin.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

Please dont be fooled, most of the prices on these items have been jacked up so high , then the discount taken off of that. When the vendors are on the air, the prices are way better than 30% off, way better. For example, the Dubrows were on tha air this weekend, many items were less than half price than what they are now. 

I wasn't fooled. As I said above the prices were lower overall after check out. The 30% off the regular price was the sale price on many of the SSC items { when they were on the weekend before } but I didn't pay for shipping because I have the HQ card. So it was less expensive. Not every item is over 30%  or more off. Many are 20% - 30% off. The items I purchased are brand new or new-ish to  the SSC brand so the discount is less. They know shoppers want to try new product. Unless it's the big deal of the day of course.