Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I wrote TATCHA inquiring about the shelf life of their products and got this response:

Thank you so much for reaching out to TATCHA!

That is a great question. Most of our skin care items have a shelf life of 2-3 years unopened. You don't need to refrigerate them, just keep them in a cool dark place. (Heat and light are skincare's enemy) Once opened, all of our items are good for 6-8 months.

Most of our items are made in small batches in Japan and immediately shipped to us for distribution and the only two products with expiration dates are our Pore Perfecting Sunscreen SPF 35 and The Indigo Cream.

We are extremely excited about our new venture with Unilever. Please know that our values and dedication to friends like you will always stay intact as our goal is to make a collection you can be proud of!

We hope this helps! Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any more questions.

I will stock up!

Honored Contributor

I say stock up...they didn’t mention that the formulas would not be changed.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Shelf Life of TATCHA

[ Edited ]

The presale TSV is up for ordering and is a terrific deal.  I've used and loved all of these products. I'm planning on getting auto-delivery

https://www.qvc.com/TATCHA-Ageless-Renewal-Face-&-Neck-4-Piece-Kit.product.A352374.html?sc=PRODFEED

Trusted Contributor

Bumping this for those asking about TATCHA's shelf life.

Esteemed Contributor

ALL TATCHA ON 6 EASY PAYS!