Super Contributor

Shelf Life - Dr. Denese Super-Size Hydroshield Dream Cream

Anyone know?  I have so manhy products but this is a good deal and has great reviews.  Shelf life is important to me though.

Valued Contributor

Re: Shelf Life - Dr. Denese Super-Size Hydroshield Dream Cream

If you use it regularly, you’ll finish it will before the end date. I guess, if it’s not marked~you could go on the Dr Denede website and find the 800 #. I’ve called them before & they’re CS is great!
Esteemed Contributor

I use Dr.Denese products and they have a long shelf life. I believe it's two years. Ask her for the specifics on her facebook page. 

Esteemed Contributor

I bought Dr. Denise' Supersize Dream Cream. After about four months, it spoiled. It turned watery, had a bad color and smelled bad. Since then, I've learned a lesson: I don't buy Supersizes anymore. 

Valued Contributor

Just to add after reading “taja123’s” post. If you get a duo of something or, don’t use a product often...store it in your fridge!
I bought a duo of Hope in a Tube. Put it right in my fridge as I’m halfway they my current tube.
Respected Contributor

@cddhwrote:

Anyone know?  I have so manhy products but this is a good deal and has great reviews.  Shelf life is important to me though.

I keep mine in the fridge and it lasts for years. This is one of my core products.  Use a couple of different lines like Dr. Denese, Skinn and Isomers but always use the Hydroshield Dream Cream.