Trusted Contributor

I'm going to order the phillips sonicare TSV... i have another cheap electric toothbrush but i wanted a nicer one... anyone ever try one of these???

Respected Contributor

@bonnie fwrote:

I'm going to order the phillips sonicare TSV... i have another cheap electric toothbrush but i wanted a nicer one... anyone ever try one of these???

I have the Sonicare that's for gum health (I forget the exact name) and have been using it for a couple of years.  Before that, I just used a manual toothbrush.  It has made a world of difference and had brought me back from the brink of gingivitis.  I can't compare the Sonicare to other sonic toothbrushes because it's the only one I've tried but it beats using a manual toothbrush by far.

Trusted Contributor

I'm looking at my options  lol  im on amazon looking for an electric toothbrush  i like reading all the reviews & seeing what people think  well i have till midnight to decide.....................

Respected Contributor

I only use an electric toothbrush now, except for when we travel.  I prefer the Oral B, because of the round brush head.  The round head was recommended by my hygienist, and since I've tried them both,  I clearly like the round one best.  When I switched from manual brushing to an electric brush my dentist and hygienist noticed at my next appt.

If multiple people are using the brush,  I recommend getting a set with TWO bases.  Again, done both.  I found it a pain to change the brush head all the time, and so much easier if each of us had our own actual base too.  We use one charger.  I've seen sets with 2 bases at Sam's Club and Costco.  I'm sure they're on Amazon as well.