Honored Contributor

Shea Terra Organics ladies that use the Rose Hips Black Soap- question

I got a sample of this with my last order several months ago but hadn't tried it right away as I already have a great skin care routine I like and am happy with. But I didn't want to waste this and I've read many great reviews on it so when I ran out of my normal facial cleanser last night I thought, hey why not and I tried it. It says to leave on 5-10 minutes and you may get a tingle. I didn't really have time to wait that long so I just massaged in it for a few minutes then rinsed off. It felt REALLY nice (no tingle though) and left my face feel soft and smooth, just like my regular cleanser.

My question is, do you all leave it on for that long as they recommend? If so, do you notice a difference in what it does for your skin compared to just washing it off a minute or two after you've applied it? Also, if you use it every day, do you think it would be drying to someone with more dry skin? I don't really have any skin issues to deal with but I like that it has natural ingredients and I love STO products (been using some of their oils for several years now) but didn't know if this facial soap is too drying.

Thank you!