Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

She has not posted in like 10 days, so was wondering if anyone has heard how her dad is doing?  Such a tough thing to go through, especially through the corona virus.  Wish her and her family the best.  Hope she will be at peace soon. Many prayers!

And many thanks to all those that keep QVC up and running.  I surely depend on it for a little distraction and happiness!

Hoping everyone is doing the best they can, and hope there is a light at the end of this tunnel.

Esteemed Contributor

I lost 2 Aunts in the past month due to Corona,  so just trying to send a positive vibe to everybody.  

Respected Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

I lost 2 Aunts in the past month due to Corona,  so just trying to send a positive vibe to everybody.  

@weezer111 

I am so sorry for your loss... Covid-19 is such a devastating virus to some. I pray that treatments and a vaccine will be developed soon. I hope Remdesivir will prove success  in treating it... 

Take care and may God bless you and your family...

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you Tennessee,

I wish the same for you and your family.  On a lighter note, got my 2nd lancer TSV shopment.  Was surely a bright spot.

Trusted Contributor

Usually on these boards people are ripping her to shreds. Just leave her alone until she comes back. She posts more in instagram.