Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS

You mentioned visible results using SeroVital in the Skinn Line Lift thread.  Would you share how long you have been using, the results you have seen, and any other pertinent information?  Thanks so much!  😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

Re: SeroVital @rochelleS

[ Edited ]

@BExplorer

I don't know how familiar you are with this product. I'd originally seen it in Costco and then Ulta.  I read all the reviews on both sites and more. The package says

"A more youthful pituitary output has been associated with wrinkle reduction, youthful skin integrity, decreased body fat, increased lean muscle mass, stronger bones, improved mood...and making users look and feel decades ---not years, but DECADES---younger"

Definitely caught my eye and the reviews substantiated my purchase. Apparently a three month use will start to show results. I saw some sooner. I'd noticed a smoother, almost glass like appearance to my face during the first month. I was sitting in my car on the phone and looked in the side mirror and was stunned. Something is different. How could this be?  I had recently started using the Perricone neuropeptide duo from a recent tsv also. What's in these products?  I remember wearing Eve Pearl's HD makeup that day. Obviously I continued both regimes. With Perricone concentrating on nasal labial and marionette lines and some around my eyes primarily. So far, so good...

Then major havoc in my life and immediate family then threw a curve ball into my daily living. Everything was disrupted.  My routines, out the window plus a coincidental nearly four month bout with bronchial pneumonia knocked my socks off. Fast forwarding...

Started back in June along with Pro Labs Ultimate Eye Support, Astaxanthin and Omega-3. I'm sharing this as these supplements are the only changes I've added daily. Weight started dropping off. Hmmm, spoke with Pro Labs and was assured  these supplements have no weight loss characteristics.  Perhaps the onset of taking these supplements was causing a positive change in my lifestyle was the reps comment. No, actually nothing had changed on my end other than resuming my SeraVital at this time  My weight has continued to drop and it's around twenty lbs so far. I am quite happy to be in line with my target weight which was stable for decades. I do suspect low thyroid was the culprit for the gain. So now, in my not so magic mirror, I see my lifelong companion cellulite is virtually gone! There is a God! Honestly, I'm stunned to see baby smooth skin and what is still there is diminished by practically 90%. Last winter was a different, not so pretty picture. I lived with this my whole life. Had it when I weighed 102 lbs! What has changed the integrity and appearance, is it the SeraVital? This is the only  thing I can think of. My elderly Mother has suffered for years with fibromyalgia and swears she feels better taking SeroVital also! This makes me very happy. 

I will be starting my fourth box. At this juncture, I will continue taking this supplement.  I'm happy, no thrilled, with the results and look forward to continued use.

Questions?  And no, I am not affiliated with any company or products mentioned. 

Honored Contributor

I've looked at this off and on but never took the plunge.  Cost was one reason.  That said, there's an HGH product on Vitacost that seems to contain the same key ingredients as the SeroVital.  Unfortunately, I can't find an ingredient list for SeroVital where amounts are disclosed.  However, the Vitacost product calls for the same dosage of 4 capsules so that leaves me to think they have to at least be close, if not exact.  There is a major difference in price.  The Vitacost product is only $$13.49 for a 30 day supply.  For that, I may give it a try.  

Trusted Contributor

Wow, @rochelleS, thank you so much for your detailed answer!  I had never heard of the product, so your details are very helpful.  I don't know what specifically to ask at this point, other than is there any downside to this product that you know of?  TIA!  😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

I can't be the only person who is taking or has taken SeraVital on this board. Anyone who has tried this or even knows someone who has tried this, please share your comments too!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I tried it for 4 or 5 months, more than a year ago.  I saw no results and nothing changed after I quit it either (no weight gain, etc)

I wish I had your results @rochelleS !

Esteemed Contributor

@BExplorer

My BFF has to split the dose. She thinks it upset her tummy. She does have an ultra sensitive belly though. I now remember when I first started talking it , my morning bathroom business was prompt. Not an issue for me though and no tummy issues.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mary Bailey

Thank you! I'm thrilled but do not want to put a whammy on benefits I am experiencing. 

I too, wish you'd had similar results.  I don't know how or why this is working though and different since I restarted taking it.....

Valued Contributor

its worth reading review..

Honored Contributor

I looked at the reviews on the Vitacost site of their product, it seems there are over 100 reviews , all from men from what I could see, is this supposed to be a Testosterone enhancer??

I do see the commercials on TV for SeroVital and it is endorsed by a female OB/GYN.  Call me confused.