Respected Contributor

I use a couple of their products.  I use their time release retinol for my neck and chest, as it is the only retinol product my skin tolerates in those places.

I use their Vitamin C cleanser as it is one of the only cleansers my skin semi tolerates due to dryness now.  And I like their Glycolic Gommage for exfoliation.

Their shows on air are few and far between since their move.  Wondering why.  Sales on products have gone way down too - seldom discount anything now.

Is it the "all Dubrow" network now?

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

I used to never miss a show when they were on HSN and they had Leesa, Cecilia and Jennifer on. I'm just not interested in buying skincare from the Dr. "I'll do anything to make a buck" and Madame. It's way overpriced and audacious to charge that much for hand sanitizer. But, I guess someone is buying it or it wouldn't be on so often. 

i still use the SSC firming line but I miss the kit and kaboodle specials they used to do. I get my products off of eBay now. 

Honored Contributor

I just saw Jennifer on maybe two weeks ago, but she said then they weren't on again until Fall.....I think the Dubrows have taken over that network. They are on all the time, it seems, between them and Invicta.......

I rarely see Manuela on either, although I know she is on right now, but it doesn't seem as if she is on as often anymore!  

Trusted Contributor

I still also love SSC. It works for my skin. I'm getting the impression the DuBrow's have put money into the network as Invicta has. Of course it's speculation but they now get almost equal time as Invicta does. Medic Therapeutics appears to be one of the DuBrow's "brands" and that is on every single hour. 

Valued Contributor

I agree about the Dubrow network...lol . I find it annoying at best. I was unable to sleep last night so the guide said Manuela was on so...I turned it on to catch the rerun and low and behold here is Dr Dubrow with the wand.!!!!

They are going to lose all credibility as a shopping channel if there is no variety...all the Dubrows.

Frankly, I stopped watching and buying except for AA. Terrible........Sad.......Unacceptable.. What is Shop HQ thinking?????people are sick of seeing them.

Honored Contributor

My DH and I have been saying last few weeks that the Dubrows have invested heavily into SHQ, seems quite obvious. He probably is not operating so much right now and has time on his hands for SHQ. No doubt about Invicta being an investor too. 

Frequent Contributor

I just was on ShopHQ's website and SSC is discounted and only about 10 items.  Hmmm...me thinks they are done there.  I don't think there's another shopping channel for them, is there?  I like the A line - used it since I was in my 30's.  C is too harsh from my 63 year old skin.  LOL 

Didn't HSN drop them (and a few others like Joy) as part of the QVC merger ? 

Honored Contributor

I loved the olive oil line-----

Honored Contributor

on their facebook feed they are always pushing people to show on their website... they have all kinds of specials and deals so you might go the SSC.com.

Super Contributor

You can order their products at great prices directly from their website and they also have a sale website seriousskincarekits.com with only .99 shipping!  I've stocked up.  My favorite skin care line.