Honored Contributor

I am having so much fun trying a new foundation every day. I got that 10.00 pack of different foundations - on a card but not the skimpy kind you just rub your finger over. There's enough to try each one a few times. I, thank goodness, chose the right category of shades and guess what. So far I've tried five and I LIKE THEM ALL. I can't believe it. I have decided on the Ilia brand because it's a serum foundation with sunscreen. Thin and covers fine and the one color (they give you 3 Ilia) seems to match me perfectly. But, I'm still playing with them. Great fun. Just sayin'.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline   Happy you found a good match. It's so much fun, not to mention helpful, to get samplings of foundation. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

I am having so much fun trying a new foundation every day. I got that 10.00 pack of different foundations - on a card but not the skimpy kind you just rub your finger over. There's enough to try each one a few times. I, thank goodness, chose the right category of shades and guess what. So far I've tried five and I LIKE THEM ALL. I can't believe it. I have decided on the Ilia brand because it's a serum foundation with sunscreen. Thin and covers fine and the one color (they give you 3 Ilia) seems to match me perfectly. But, I'm still playing with them. Great fun. Just sayin'.

@Judaline .... where did you get the 10 pack of different foundation?  On  the Sephora Website?  At a Sephora brick and mortor store?  

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Judaline .... where did you get the 10 pack of different foundation?  On  the Sephora Website?  At a Sephora brick and mortor store?  

On the website-could have been a special, I don't remember - I don't usually use the site, I have a nearby store. But these were on the website.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting this.  I just ordered two sample packs @$10 each, plus my free birthday gift !

Honored Contributor

@Judaline 

That's great!  I'm glad you found some that worked for you.

Honored Contributor

@cindyNC 

Wow, that was a few weeks ago.  I didn't realize they were still offering it.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline - I missed that sampler pack, but I can tell you I love Ilia's serum foundation! DD and I were visiting our favorite Sephora mua and planning to look at other items when he showed us this late last year. I'd never heard of Ilia before, and I thought the color he selected for me was so wrong (Diaz). But I put it on and it was a perfect match! He's never steered me wrong, and we've followed him about 15 years.

This has become #1 in my "lightest coverage" foundation collection. I wear light to heavy all of the time. Heavy is for filming and outside speaking, when I'm far away from everyone. For regular my favorite remains Voodoo. 

I look forward to wearing Ilia a lot this summer. I'm glad you're having fun trying all of the foundations in your sampler.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom I'm glad to hear someone else likes it! I checked out the spf and each one gives an explanation from Ilia and I think it's safe to use. And I love the serum foundation as you do. I think we've hit on something! You've got a gem in that mua!