Honored Contributor

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I received mine, too. You do have to spend $50. I purchased a set of four Burberry perfumes.

suzy, have you used these before?

@Sister Golden Hair, no, I haven't. I'm guessing that most people who buy this type of set do so to try them out first without investing in a full bottle, which is why I bought it, or to give as a gift. 

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I received mine, too. You do have to spend $50. I purchased a set of four Burberry perfumes.

suzy, have you used these before?

@Sister Golden Hair, no, I haven't. I'm guessing that most people who buy this type of set do so to try them out first without investing in a full bottle, which is why I bought it, or to give as a gift. 

suzy, thank-you

I was looking at different sets that I could divide for gifts.

Super Contributor

Re: Sephora Beauty Insiders

[ Edited ]

suzyQ3:  Thanks for mentioning this, I really didn't need anymore makeup.  I've been looking for a new perfume and this set looks like a nice way to try the various Burberry items.  I wasn't going to lose that Sephora coupon.  ;-)

Honored Contributor

Ladies, can anyone tell me the date of when they coupons are good through? I never did receive an email with my information so I have no clue about dates. TIA!

Honored Contributor

I just got my email today for the $15 off. Of course everything I wanted is now out of stock! I may just end up not getting anything. I use to like Sephora but not so much now.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze

Today's e mail lists $15 off when you spend $50 and it looks like its good from 12/2- 12/13 with a gift card and PIN# to be added at checkout. It looks like you have to access the site through your e mail.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@HappyDaze

Today's e mail lists $15 off when you spend $50 and it looks like its good from 12/2- 12/13 with a gift card and PIN# to be added at checkout. It looks like you have to access the site through your e mail.

@JustJazzmom thank you! I actually just got my email finally. Of course the one thing I wanted is OOS again, lol. It is only $40 though so I wouldn't be able to use the coupon anyway. I will probably just give the code away because they said that anyone can use it (i.e. not tied to the email) if they have the number and pin.

Honored Contributor

I got an e-mail and a card in the mail.

$20.00 off a $50.00 order

I was pretty pleased with this coupon.

Respected Contributor

As of today, I have not yet gotten an email nor did I get a card by mail yet.  If this is only good until the 13th, I hope I get it soon.  I'm guessing there is already a lot sold out!  I'm only looking at things that are exclusive to Sephora, otherwise I can get most other things elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

As of today, I have not yet gotten an email nor did I get a card by mail yet.  If this is only good until the 13th, I hope I get it soon.  I'm guessing there is already a lot sold out!  I'm only looking at things that are exclusive to Sephora, otherwise I can get most other things elsewhere.

If you really want it, call and they will give it to you. I never got anything in the mail and I got my email a few days after it was already valid and it was a reminder to use it so I never did get the intial one giving it to me.