Valued Contributor

IT Cosmetics Makeup Brush Set

[ Edited ]

I just got my brush set in the mail yesterday - it's heavenly - I can see where they got the name. It's such a good deal for that many brushes. If you're in the market I highly suggest you check it out!! Even the bag is nice quality which is rare!

Honored Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Makeup Brush Set

They are nice brushes. Easy to take with you when you travel. I bought my set a couple of years ago. I think it was Black Friday & got 20 or 25% off.

Respected Contributor

Did you order direct from It?
Honored Contributor

@RachbI ordered my set from QVC a couple years ago...when they were 'new'.  I gifted them to my girl friend...she loved the gift.

@Rachb wrote:
Did you order direct from It?

Honored Contributor

I'm addicted to IT brush sets and buy them every year!

You're right OP, the bag is nice and big and will hold my entire collection of them.

I really like the angled brush on this year's set!

Glad you loved this set too!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

CTI - I bought this, too, and I agree with you about the quality of the brushes. Also, I, too, was surprized about the really nice quality of the bag. It's probably the nicest bag I've received in a "make-up deal."

Respected Contributor

I just ordered the set here on the Q. I've been looking for a new powder foundation brush. The flat top brush looks perfect and for a buck more, I get the whole set!
Trusted Contributor

I have one IT brush from the last TSV and love how soft it is. I used it exclusively for about a week, then this morning used one of my usual Bare Minerals brushes and realized how scratchy it was. Never noticed before as I had always thought Bare Minerals  were nice. So I just ordered the IT set and cannot wait.