Valued Contributor

Today I received a $10 code from Sephora, valid till the end of the month. $10 off of anything. The email said it was compensation for recent shipping delays? Curious as if anyone  else had received a code. My last few shipments from them have been delayed. 

Honored Contributor

My orders have been on time, so no code for me. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I'm rouge with the free faster shipping so I probably won't get one but I'm glad they're doing it for those that had shipping issues. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

Lucky girl. Shipping at Christmas time was excruciating slow.

Trusted Contributor

Just recently two packages from Sephora totally missing.  The shipper indicated "delivered" when I tracked the packages.  Sephora was very nice about the whole thing.  In one instance issued a refund, second package sent a replacement priority shipping to my office.  Strange.

Respected Contributor

I received one...I had a holiday order that was cancelled by them about 3 weeks after I placed it. I wish it could be used in the store it is on line only. However, it is nice of them to acknowledge their problems.

Valued Contributor

Re: Sephora $10 off code.

[ Edited ]

@wonderfulworldwrote:

I received one...I had a holiday order that was cancelled by them about 3 weeks after I placed it. I wish it could be used in the store it is on line only. However, it is nice of them to acknowledge their problems.

I'm a Rouge and had tons of issues with my last few orders. From a cancelled order, but the product showed as in online & still received it & shipping delays. What I've complained about the most however is samples. They are either missing, never receive what I select or they will take a handful of fragrance samples and just throw them in the box. I've messaged on their community boards about some of my problems, wondering if that is why they sent the code? As a Rogue I'm pretty disappointed with them. I placed a big ULTA order this week (first time in 3 years) and thinking I may switch over predominantly to ULTA. ULTA, yes their shipping is slow but they don't make promises and rewards system is x10 better.

Honored Contributor

@segrl21wrote:

@wonderfulworldwrote:

I'm a Rouge and had tons of issues with my last few orders. From a cancelled order, but the product showed as in online & still received it & shipping delays. What I've complained about the most however is samples. They are either missing, never receive what I select or they will take a handful of fragrance samples and just throw them in the box. I've messaged on their community boards about some of my problems, wondering if that is why they sent the code? As a Rogue I'm pretty disappointed with them. I placed a big ULTA order this week (first time in 3 years) and thinking I may switch over predominantly to ULTA. ULTA, yes their shipping is slow but they don't make promises and rewards system is x10 better.

I did not receive a coupon.  I'm totally ticked about getting no samples or none of the ones I order.  I'm no longer rouge.  I'm VIB, but I'm getting ticked at Sephora.  I get free shipping though as I pay $10 a year.  Ulta doesn't give me free shipping unless I"m at $50 so I don't order as much from them!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I don't have free shipping so I am uncertain as to whether I will use the coupon. If it were in-store too I would use it for sure. I will look around and then see what the shipping cost is.