Honored Contributor

Sensitive skin ladies -- Anyone find satisfaction & success with Paula's Choice?

I am fed up - totally - with the look of my skin! Yes, I know I am old, but I still think I deserve better than this! {#emotions_dlg.sad} When you get to be older, you want products that are simple and effective and make you look and feel as good as possible. I do not have tons of expendable cash, but I'd like to find a system that is affordable and makes my skin happy. I do not expect miracles. Just to look the best that I can. I also have such sensitive skin that I have to be mindful of everything that I put on it. No fragrances at all.

If anyone here has used Paula's Choice producs that has sensitve and mature skin, would you be kind enough to post and also list what products you are using?

If not, what line are you using and liking? I am talking cleansing and moisturizing. Once I get this squared away, then I want to look into make-up, as well.

I recently sent an e-mail to this company and they were kind enough to respond with a list of products.

Thank you, everyone, for your replies!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin