Contributor

Has anyone found a self tanner that will absolutely NOT rub off onto your clothes, bedding, etc.? I have tried a ton including Bondi Sands and St. Tropez and they all rub off. Any suggestions?

Valued Contributor

I am using Wen Bella Bronzer- Light/Medium. It does not rub off on anything. It smells like cucumber melon which I like. I don't  smell the self tanner odor at all.

It comes with a brush to apply it. There is no immediate bronzer so you have to apply it evenly.  It develops in a few hours.

Contributor
Try Beauty by Earth. I bought the foam sunless tanner. You exfoliate,then rub foam on. Can put clothes on in fifteen minutes. I bought the light and used it two days apart. I just wanted a subtle tan and it came out great!
Respected Contributor

Isle of Paradise drops. I was very leery of self-tanners because I can't stand the smell that develops.  With these you mix few drops into your chosen moisturizer, I've been using a Beekman, and it dries completely, no staining, and NO Smell, even days later- RAVE!  Love them!

Regular Contributor

I love tan towels and have used them for years.  I put one plastic glove on so I don't get tan on my palm then I transfer glove to other hand which means I can do my fingers. I wouldn't put a white bra on after use but other than that I am good to go after 5 mins.  I do like to tan overnight but frequently do my legs after showering in the morning.  I buy from HSN.  Great for traveling, I never get streaks and I find them mess free.  I use 2/sometimes 3 times a week.  They even have tiny ones for the face.  They work for me.

Contributor

Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer. 

Honored Contributor

@TrulyMe wrote:

Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer. 

@TrulyMe 

That's what I use and I wear a lot of white pants without fear.

Honored Contributor

The only time I had any rub off was around my arms when I had applied before going to bed.

I don't perspire a lot which may be a factor with clothing worn during the day.

I am slightly olive and had the very best preformance out of the San Tropez foam which I think is easier to apply. 

I use circular strokes.

Trusted Contributor

If you use self tanner without a color guide meaning it is clear there is nothing to rub off. I use Vita Liberate spray mist. I love it!

Respected Contributor

@Flopsy 

100% agree with you on Tan Towels! Have used them for years as well! When I was working, people would ask me where I got the great tan! 

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield