Frequent Contributor

Has anyone used these products?  Videos look great but I don't know anyone who has used this product.  Would like real reviews from real folks not sponsors.  For reference, over 50, combo, sensitive skin, light-medium color range.  TIA!

Esteemed Contributor

@mommaslp wrote:

Has anyone used these products?  Videos look great but I don't know anyone who has used this product.  Would like real reviews from real folks not sponsors.  For reference, over 50, combo, sensitive skin, light-medium color range.  TIA!

@mommaslp, I have not but dd and I have been so tempted.  I just keep reminding myself these influencers have had training on how to apply each color where and how to blend, etc, to say nothing of the fact they probably all are using some kind of filter or something.  If you do break down and get it or know somebody who does please let me know how it is.

Respected Contributor
These influencers also use a filter.
Contributor

I have the Seint makeup and love it!! My friend talked me into trying it with her.  She is now an artist with it but does NOT use any filters.  She keeps it real and natural.  I know several artists who don't use filters and are real about their postings with it.  It is different than any conventional makeup I had used but makes sense.  When  I switched everyone asked me what I had done differently as my makeup was gorgeous.  

Esteemed Contributor

Yes I love it. It has a learning curve because if you put it on like a traditional foundation it's going to look heavy. I have paired my makeup down to this pallet and mascara and brow products. I like to spray my brush with setting spray before blending. You can dab in the tins then spray brush or if you use dots spray face then blend.  After applying take a damp beauty blender type sponge to give it a natural finish.

I recommend buying the biggest pallet you can get  because you will get a pallet credit with the purchase of tins. That way you can grow. I have the 12 but I know I will eventually out grow it. 

I am going to get some Demi color correctors next because it looks so nice when I see people use it instead of the highlights.

There are two YouTubers I recommend to watch. The contoured chemist. She is just a rep. But she has great tips. Also Michelle spieler. She is a actual makeup artist who has worked in Hollywood. Great tips from her too.

Before anyone says it they are a mlm like Avon and Mary Kay. But you don't need a artist rep to buy. But it's helpful because they will shade match you for free before you buy. Colors on seint website are not very helpful so finding a rep is beneficial. You can find a bunch on YouTube or tik Tok.

I had a doctors appointment a couple weeks ago and that was the first time anyone has complimented me on my makeup.

My bk beauty brushes work great with it. I am at the age now where I just want simple makeup. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@mommaslp wrote:

@mommaslp, I have not but dd and I have been so tempted.  I just keep reminding myself these influencers have had training on how to apply each color where and how to blend, etc, to say nothing of the fact they probably all are using some kind of filter or something.  If you do break down and get it or know somebody who does please let me know how it is.

It really is that easy. The only tricky part is people want to put too much on. If you put it on like a traditional foundation it will look way to heavy. Very little product is needed. I find a fluffier brush is better then a stiff sense buffing brush:

Respected Contributor
It’s definitely an MLM.
Esteemed Contributor

I did my makeup today I am reminded how much I love this makeup. I don't care to contour so don't  use that. 

Used my BK beauty 101 foundation brush

Used the bk beauty dense  bronzer brush for bronzer.

I am slowing getting more BK beauty brushes. When the 109 comes back in want to get that for the blush. Then get the big powder brush.  

Blending it with the Charlotte tilbury setting spray makes it look flawless.

Trusted Contributor

@mommaslp   It's a MLM so if you don't support that business model, stay away.

I've watched a few women on YouTube who have used it and after they did, they never mentioned it again. Now, they received it for free so the FIRST question I ask under their video is "If you had to PAY for this product, would you buy it again? NEVER do they reply but that's pretty telling in my opinion.

Now, someone where I work has a daughter who sells it. To help her out, I agreed to purchase some products. None of the face shades were light enough for me so my interest went to zero. I did buy a few lip glosses (they have a slide on/off lid so I can carry them in my makeup bag) and 2 basic shadows. They're fine, nothing amazing, like all the other makeup out there.

Being cream based, this would be great for dry skin and I do appreciate the way you can make your own palette so no waste of money on colors you won't use. Since they don't offer shades for the very fair or the very dark for that matter, it's a line I won't suggest to those in my world.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks so much for all the input!  When I am low on foundation I may bite the bullet and give it a shot.  It doesn't bother me that it's an MLM.