Honored Contributor

I bought that new ball shaped deodorant and I must say it is a pain.It is hard to hold and apply without dropping it.The amount of product is less than the regular size and the price was higher..not good and I won’t buy it again.

Honored Contributor

Secret is the only deodorant that I am allergic to...so is my daughter. It gives us hives. Strange but true....bought it once and never again.

Esteemed Contributor

i'd get it mixed up with that lip balm that is similar in shape!!  lol....

Honored Contributor

I developed an allergy to it after using to for many years.  I'm guessing they changed the ingredients and added something that my skin didn't like.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

It made me itch. I now use mitchem.  I haven't had a reaction in years!

Respected Contributor

@dex  Thanks for the review. I thought the design was cute and would be good for travel.......until I read several reviews that said the same thing you mentioned - how hard it is to use.

I just saw it the other day at Walmart and it was priced at $4.97!! NOPE!!

Respected Contributor

@nana59  EOS is the lip balm you're referring to.

I'm surprised that they didn't try to stop Secret from using the same design for their product. Really surprised!

Esteemed Contributor

@lmt wrote:

@nana59  EOS is the lip balm you're referring to.

I'm surprised that they didn't try to stop Secret from using the same design for their product. Really surprised!

@lmt  There's still time.  

Smiley Very Happy

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel  That there is!!

If you see it suddenly pulled from shelves you'll know why.

Esteemed Contributor

I feel like a regular travel-size stick of deodorant would be both easy to hold and easier to store in a purse.  But I guess the round one is cuter.

I remember when E.O.S. lip balms were all the rage.  Then people found out that the balm inside wasn't that good.  I also hated how I would sit the thing on my nightstand, go to grab it at night and it would roll off the table and onto the floor, then under the bed.  No thanks.  Not that cute.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org