Occasional Contributor

Last night on Dare to Share Beauty Shawn said they were saying good-bye to someone. Did anyone hear who she meant was leaving?

Esteemed Contributor

Elise Ivey will no longer be her second banana.  Guess they need to find yet another one.

Respected Contributor

I thought Shawn was saying, Dare to Share, was being cancelled. No?  It was about Elise?  Okay, I did have several distractions. 

Frequent Contributor

It really is quite interesting how that particular "show" seems to keep bouncing co-hosts around.  Not a good record thus far.  There has got to be a lot more to this story.  Must be so challenging to be a show host at this time.  All seems  so happy and lighthearted from the outside looking in, but is probably very different on the inside.  The competitive nature of it is likely stressful and ongoing. 

Respected Contributor

@kurious wrote:

It really is quite interesting how that particular "show" seems to keep bouncing co-hosts around.  Not a good record thus far.  There has got to be a lot more to this story.  Must be so challenging to be a show host at this time.  All seems  so happy and lighthearted from the outside looking in, but is probably very different on the inside.  The competitive nature of it is likely stressful and ongoing. 

@kurious I totally agree. It's a tough, competitive role. It's a job I never would have desired. It's why I'm more willing to cut them some slack. They have enough to contend with.

Esteemed Contributor

I say put Julia Clearly with Shawn, that would be interesting  Woman LOL   

Respected Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Elise Ivey will no longer be her second banana.  Guess they need to find yet another one.

Yes, wondering who the new banana will be? Quite the revolving door for that hosting gig. 🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

I say put Julia Clearly with Shawn, that would be interesting  Woman LOL   

Clearly not a good idea!

Honored Contributor

I think the only ones who haven't had a whack at hosting with Shawn are Rick and Dan.  Let's try one of them. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Rick definitely put in his time.

AnythingGoes_0701.jpg