Regular Contributor

Re: SKINN SKIN CARE CAME TODAY!!!

[ Edited ]

The power ampules look like the ones that he had a few years ago that you pressed a stopper in them to relase the powder that mixed into the liquid. They were not really popular the as powder never really completely disolved.

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

Ladies - FYI - it looks like there is an ORIGINAL 24 HOUR YOUTH with two ampoules available on Evine.  Description does not state "elite" anywhere.  Could it be that D heard us??????

I wonder what those Power Ampoules are all about?  

He used to sell powder ampoules.  I personally never tried them - they had mixed reviews as they didn't mix up well for everyone.  I would be a very happy camper to have the non-elite products back in rotation. 

Trusted Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

nycgrl, yep it is the original but I think it is just an older kit. Wish it was a 4 oz. size for that price, ouch!

Thanks for the heads up on the classic YPC set...but 6.99 ship? pfffft! I went on ebay and found a 4 oz original YPC for 25 bucks free ship and bought it! These 4 oz creams were made in 08/14 (mine were) I believe for his anniversary shows so still a good 6 months left on it plus I will refridgerate it so it will last longer! I  think expiration dates,like on canned foods and dairy products, help know when something was made but I always do the smell/feel/look test and hasn't failed me yet Woman Wink

I used the ampoules long ago when they came in my first ever Skinn kit with his original Stem rejens and YPC...those 1st ones mixed great (you push pro biotic powder into a solution of anti oxidants and shake it up!) then you use the ampoule for 5 days! His later versions didn't mix as well (think he changed the formula Woman Mad ) and I never re ordered after that batch... FYI the ampoules were chock full of good stuff: 

Collagenesis Power Ampoules: Pyrus communis (pear) fruit extract, squalane, caprylic/capric triglyceride, tetrapeptide-12, pichia/resveratrol ferment extract, dioscorea villosa root extract, glycine soja sterols, spilanthes acmella flower extract, glycerin, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, tribehenin, ceramide 2, palmitoyl oligopeptide, polyglyceryl-10 pentastearate, behenyl alcohol, sodium stearoyl lactylate, malus domestica (apple)fruit cell culture, cetearyl alcohol, lecithin, dimethicone, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, myristyl myristate, santalum album (sandalwood) extract, phellodendron amurense bark extract, hordeum distichon (barley) extract, retinyl palmitate, carrot polypeptide, ascorbic acid, orange/citrus limon/citrus aurantifolia polypeptides, PEG-10 rapeseed sterol, tocopherol/wheat polypeptides, aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf juice, phytosteryl isostearate, oleyl alcohol, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, saccharomyces/xylitum, black tea ferment, olea europaea (olive) leaf extract, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, lycium barbarum (goji) fruit extract, xanthan gum, leontopodium apinum (edelweiss) extract, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, chlorphenesin, ficus carica (fig) extract, euterpe oleracea (acai) pulp oil, acer saccharinum (sugar maple) extract, emblica officinalis (indian gooseberry) fruit extract, azadirachta indica (neem) seed oil.

The ampoules had no discernable scent and absorbed quickly...this must be an older kit (if so, clearance it off Evine and knock that shipping to 2.99 and we will buy em all up LOL)

Looking forward to D's b day visit...no new items listed yet (like I need anymore skincare Woman Embarassed lol I should open my own Skinn-Southwest boutique here in AZ hahah!) 

Valued Contributor

I do not like the elite - I won't buy anymore of the elite products serums or creams. If he doesn't bring back the original formulas I will switch to another line. I never liked the Collagenisis Vials. Difficult to use with no results.
Honored Contributor

I don't remember if this was here before or not, but I just saw this.  It's a really great deal at 2/$24.95 when the mango one alone sells for $22.00

Retail Value: $44.00
EVINE Price: $36.25
Preferred Price: $ 24.95
Save: $11.30 (31% off)

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I don't remember if this was here before or not, but I just saw this.  It's a really great deal at 2/$24.95 when the mango one alone sells for $22.00

Retail Value: $44.00
EVINE Price: $36.25
Preferred Price: $ 24.95
Save: $11.30 (31% off)

I bought 2 sets of this.  After I got the first one and determined this is  HG product, when they had $10 purchase credit, I bought a second one.  This balm is the ROCKS!

Honored Contributor

I received the cleansing cloths and the foot balm and they are both fabulous!! I've never had a foot cream/balm that worked as fast as this one did.  Just using it once before bed I couldn't believe how great my feet felt & looked.  I will be ordering more that's for sure.