Trusted Contributor

Re: SKINN SKIN CARE CAME TODAY!!!

@Gokat wrote:

@mimi5775 wrote:

@Chisos wrote:
@BlingQueen022 - I have normal/dry skin and I think SKINN is the very best line for that skin issue. Dimitri James the man behind this line has dry skin and seems to understand dry. I love his PM Cleanser - if my skin is behaving drier I use it in the AM also. The Collagenisis creams are excellent for dry skin.

@Chisos this is good to hear beinga  dry skinned gal.I  am watching that channel now a lot more...it's new to me Smiley Happy

The pore products are for all types of skin, @mimi5775 .  Another dry-skinned Dazzler here, and I've used them for a long time as a preventive measure.  They aren't used all over (unless you need it) but  mainly in  the Nasal Labial and chin areas.  They work very quickly, and once you see the pores reduced they can be used on an as-needed basis.  If you're beginning to see enlarged pores, I suggest you get on the bandwagon and take care of them.  Almost instant gratification with these! HTH'sWoman Happy

Gotcha! on thhe bandwagon baby!! it does help and everyone has helped too. TY @Gokat

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor

I am waiting on my orders, I see it was transferred to my post office yesterday morning so I am hoping to get them today, no update yet grr!

I bought the 4 pack Cleansing Cloths and the 2 pack Foot Fetish, I havent used either product yet and am so excited to get them!

(Just a little ditty, I love the (marshmellowy texture) Deep Pore Cleanser and the Deep Vacuum Pore Mask but didnt care for the original Pore Serum, to sticky feeling for me. I use Paulas Choice 2% BHA Liquid instead of the pore serum and I like it better.)

Honored Contributor

I received my kit I ordered yesterday and I love it.  I ordered the one with the foot fetish (which is absolutely wonderful) I have never had a foot scrub like that before.  It also came with the olive& enzyme body polish & cream extreme body butter.  They are all awesome products.  

Trusted Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

I am waiting on my orders, I see it was transferred to my post office yesterday morning so I am hoping to get them today, no update yet grr!

I bought the 4 pack Cleansing Cloths and the 2 pack Foot Fetish, I havent used either product yet and am so excited to get them!

(Just a little ditty, I love the (marshmellowy texture) Deep Pore Cleanser and the Deep Vacuum Pore Mask but didnt care for the original Pore Serum, to sticky feeling for me. I use Paulas Choice 2% BHA Liquid instead of the pore serum and I like it better.)

I got all my orders last week.  I too bought the 4 pack of the cleansing cloths and the foot fetish duo.  Always loved the cloths and now I absolutely love the foot fetish.  I'm ready to buy back-up on that!  Enjoy!

Trusted Contributor

Hello Dazzlers from a chilly AZ...brrrr... I received all my Skinn haul and I must say, as I opened up a pack of the Skinn wipes and took one out to pre cleanse my face, I almost had a tear in my eye...I LOVE them so much! I had been using the beekman wipes and I didn't realize how much I had missed my Skinn cleansing cloths! They smell so delish, take off makeup so nicely so I can get the true 2nd cleanse after with his fab O & E cleanser...I will never be without them again ( I bought the 4 pack and got 1 more in my super bargain Jet setter kit) 

I was going to gift my cousin the pore set but I have decided to try them out first ( she does not mind if I test them first before I give them to her...family and all plus they are tubes and droppers...) I did my ABC peel today and my skin needed it badly lol...I will try out the pore set today and let ya know how I like it...

Thanks @Shelbelle for the 10 off heads up...I may go looky loo my way thru the Evine site today but they never have any new beauty in clearance Woman Sad 

For those who have discovered his Foot fetish line of products, aren't they HG now? My feet have NEVER looked this good mid winter...I use the emjoi a couple times a week, use his salt scrub 2x a week and his foot balm DAILY! I have several of each product in my stash and now you all understand why lol

Hope you all have a great day and stay warm! 

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

Hello Dazzlers from a chilly AZ...brrrr... I received all my Skinn haul and I must say, as I opened up a pack of the Skinn wipes and took one out to pre cleanse my face, I almost had a tear in my eye...I LOVE them so much! I had been using the beekman wipes and I didn't realize how much I had missed my Skinn cleansing cloths! They smell so delish, take off makeup so nicely so I can get the true 2nd cleanse after with his fab O & E cleanser...I will never be without them again ( I bought the 4 pack and got 1 more in my super bargain Jet setter kit) 

I was going to gift my cousin the pore set but I have decided to try them out first ( she does not mind if I test them first before I give them to her...family and all plus they are tubes and droppers...) I did my ABC peel today and my skin needed it badly lol...I will try out the pore set today and let ya know how I like it...

Thanks @Shelbelle for the 10 off heads up...I may go looky loo my way thru the Evine site today but they never have any new beauty in clearance Woman Sad 

For those who have discovered his Foot fetish line of products, aren't they HG now? My feet have NEVER looked this good mid winter...I use the emjoi a couple times a week, use his salt scrub 2x a week and his foot balm DAILY! I have several of each product in my stash and now you all understand why lol

Hope you all have a great day and stay warm! 

Do you like the foot balm?  I saw that on line and was thinking about ordering it.  Like I said prior, I LOVE Foot Fetish.  I use it every night before bed.  I fall asleep like a baby from how soothing it feels.

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

Do you like the foot balm?  I saw that on line and was thinking about ordering it.  Like I said prior, I LOVE Foot Fetish.  I use it every night before bed.  I fall asleep like a baby from how soothing it feels.

Oh, do I like the foot balm? I LOOOOOOOOVE the foot balm LOL I have 2 pink grapefruit and 2 mango original foot fetish balms in my stash..and one salt scrub...plus I have one of each in use ( I rotate depending on mood..they are both excellent light scents!) I use the balm daily 2x now that it is winter and wearing shoes/boots with socks...I use the balm at night with socks as well...in the summer I just use nightly as I am in sandals and other open toe shoes and I find the balm makes the feet a touch slippery for a few minutes after use...or I use in daytime ,put socks on for about 15 minutes, then I can take socks off and wear sandals...I use the salt scrub (so invigorating!) 2x a week...I gifted the leg relief spray but next time around when I rebuy that kit, I think I will try it out and see how I like it (I do not suffer from tired legs but hey, I might find my legs MORE awake heehee!) 

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

Oh, do I like the foot balm? I LOOOOOOOOVE the foot balm LOL I have 2 pink grapefruit and 2 mango original foot fetish balms in my stash..and one salt scrub...plus I have one of each in use ( I rotate depending on mood..they are both excellent light scents!) I use the balm daily 2x now that it is winter and wearing shoes/boots with socks...I use the balm at night with socks as well...in the summer I just use nightly as I am in sandals and other open toe shoes and I find the balm makes the feet a touch slippery for a few minutes after use...or I use in daytime ,put socks on for about 15 minutes, then I can take socks off and wear sandals...I use the salt scrub (so invigorating!) 2x a week...I gifted the leg relief spray but next time around when I rebuy that kit, I think I will try it out and see how I like it (I do not suffer from tired legs but hey, I might find my legs MORE awake heehee!) 

I went and ordered the kit with the balm, fetish & the spray.  The spray sounds awesome.  I don't suffer from tired legs either but man... does it sound good. 

Valued Contributor

I want the Leg Relief Spray. I'm going to Evine to look at this kit.
Respected Contributor

I got mine yesterday and I Heart Heart them already, the cleansing cloths and the ff heel balms.  Smiley LOL