Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I still have some of the Lip 6x balms in stash, taking a pass on the Fall set. Used the Friends/Family coupon to grab the Korres Santorini White Grape body butter spray/wash duo - excellent value with free ship.

Not sure if I'm shopping the Oct Skinn shows, waiting to see event pricing

@Chi-town girl I have one of the balms left in my stash and it's Mango which wasn't that appealing to me.  I might still use it, but these sound better.  Plus, I like using the ones tinted red under some nude lipsticks.  I really didn't need 4, but since it was so reasonable I figured I would go for it. 

I also picked up a Korres duo of the Bergamot Pear - $23 minus $5 coupon was only $18 with free shipping.  Not like I don't have a ton of bath and body products already, but this is one of my Korres favorites so figured I should pick it up at that price.

Those coupons do encourage more buying, that is for sure...lol

@sueinsf  - I LOVE D's lip products, the balms for daytime and the 6X serum for overnight are a daily must for me. The seasonal balm sets are the best values Heart

Korres has offered some super values this year and free shipping has been a very good incentive. You're right about the coupons -it's a good incentive to restock or try something new. I bought the new ollive oil eye cream with a previous coupon, but primarily use Korres for body products. It's such a good brand! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Korres needs to remove the sulfates from the bath products which would bring them to a new level. 

Skinn does not use sulfates in their body washes. 

Honored Contributor

SKINN OCTOBER HSN SHOW DATES

Monday, October 21st:

ET: 7:00am, 11:00am, 3:00pm, 10:00pm

Wednesday, October 23rd:

ET: 9:00pm - 11:00pm (Beauty Report)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Just a heads-up.  Both the Manuka Oil and the Mask are up with $5 off each one.  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

How do we get a coupon?  

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

How do we get a coupon?  

@Daysdee . HSN sends them out randomly. I got one last week, and another one a couple of weeks ago! It is a nice surprise!

Honored Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

Just a heads-up.  Both the Manuka Oil and the Mask are up with $5 off each one.  

@Mistic   I almost bought the Manuka oil....then looked at the ingredients...

Safflower oil was the first ingredient listed SO IS THE MAIN INGREDIENT....

The honey was listed WAY DOWN the list

AND. It is only one ounce. The packaging deceptively makes the container appear like more( several reviews about this).

AND they added Parfume  as an ingredient...WHY?

Big no for me.

CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, OLEIC/LINOLEIC/LINOLENIC POLYGLYCERIDES, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, LINUM USITATISSIMUM (LINSEED) SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, ORBIGNYA SPECIOSA KERNEL OIL, HONEY (MANUKA) EXTRACT, PROPOLIS EXTRACT, POLLEN EXTRACT, ROYAL JELLY EXTRACT, CANDIDA BOMBICOLA/GLUCOSE/METHYL RAPESEEDATE FERMENT, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, ANGELICA GIGAS ROOT EXTRACT, LITHOSPERMUM ERYTHRORHIZON ROOT EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHIZA URALENSIS (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, ASCORBYL ISOSTEARATE, HELICHRYSUM ITALICUM (IMMORTELLE) EXTRACT, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, HIPPOPHAE RHAMNOIDES (SEA BUCKTHORN) FRUIT OIL, OPUNTIA FICUS INDICA (PRICKLY PEAR) SEED OIL, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (SNOWFLOWER) SEED OIL, ALEURITES MOLUCCANUS (KENDI) SEED OIL, LUPINUS ALBUS (LUPINE) SEED OIL, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS (BILBERRY) SEED OIL, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PARFUM

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Korres needs to remove the sulfates from the bath products which would bring them to a new level. 

Skinn does not use sulfates in their body washes. 

I agree about Korres. Was so disappointed to see that this is in their shower gels. Won't purchase them for that reason.

Respected Contributor

I just am not into his shows anymore. I have a few products I  have reordered. Watched a few minutes  with Bobbi  yesterday and that was about it. Dimitri mentioned Snowflower in his honey mask and I thought WHAT???? 

Honored Contributor

Love this eye mask. Looks like single ship is sold out. $20, free shipping

Skinn® Cosmetics Fruit Fusion EnergEyes Eye Mask Auto-Ship®
656-457
Skinn® Cosmetics Fruit Fusion EnergEyes Eye Mask Auto-Ship®